A women with a broken heart.

I walked into the school cause I left something in my locker and Weston also Hunter were by my side. Weston had his arm around me and Hunter was looking at me and I had a little smile grow on my face. When we walked in people were staring at us.

"Are they dating" I heard someone say. I think Weston heard too because he took his arm off from me.

"Let's go" i said angrily,I ran to my locker and both of them followed me.

People kept looking at me and I could take it anymore.

"What the hell do you guys want!" I screamed. And the one person I didn't want in my face right now put she was in my face right now.

It was Maria.

"What do you want" i pushed her.

"I want Hunter...and if you don't give him to me I'm going to tell everyone that you are cheating on him with Weston." She smirked.

"What do you mean?" I was confused, really confused.

"Here!" She showed me a picture of me kissing Weston on the cheek. She doesn't know that Weston is my twin. I can't let the whole school know I just can't.

"Don't you dare!"

"I will, you know I will tell Hunter and the whole school!"

She walked up to Hunter and gave him a kiss on the MOUTH. Hunter pushed away and came up to me cause I had tears in my eyes. I pushed him away, I ran to my locker and opened it and took my penny board out.

I pushed everyone away and they looked at me. I could feel their eyes on me.

I want to run away and I think that's what I want to do. I put on BEWARE by big Sean.

I sang the lyrics that I only get is

"A women with a broken heart!" I sang.

I packed a lot of clothes and money into a black jansport back pack. I put on a Nike jacket, blue jean pants and adidas super star shoes. I put my hair into a ponytail. I went down stairs and left a note for my mom and put clues around the house like the book "Paper towns".

I want to find out the truth about me so first off I have to go to Weston's house to meet my dad.

///
Short chapter sorry guys, but thank you for 2k on "Hating or falling for him" if you guys can plz go read that book~ love you guys Olivia❤️