INTRODUCTION

Hi guys  this is my first fanfic and I wanted it to be a kaider one because they are me favourite OTP in lunar chronicle, but I will also add other characters and some chapters will be in their POV too. 

This story is a thriller fanfic of the lunar chronicles, levana wants to rule the whole world and cinder a naive girl working in a boutique comes to know of her true identity and wants to save the world from levana's evil plans.

Cinder

Cinder is a naive girl who works in a boutique owned by her stepmother, she eventually meets Kai,  Kai was already troubled by  levana, his world is shattered when he hears her new proposal, when cinder enters his world everything seemed to have meaning, but that didn't last long-

Scarlet

Scarlet is the same badass girl who lost her grandmother and starts to trust a mutant-wolf, wolf slowly develops feelings for scarlet and they somehow fit perfectly but that perfection didn't last long-

Cress

Cress was an innocent girl living with her father, but when she knew the truth about selene, levana decided to kill her, and now she is in charge of the cctv camera in the Blackburn mansion but she is dead to the world, will she find her captain and bring a fairytale ending to her life?

Winter

Winter is a doctor who works in the clay cross hospital as a plastic surgery specialist along with the head doctor and founder of the hospital jacin clay, she treats levana and levana made sure that she was not happy and tried to abuse her, will jacin save her-

Iko

Iko a close friend of cinder bumped into annoying solider of levana and unknowingly starts to think about him even though he hates her

will they fight levana and get their happily ever afters or get killed by her?

~~~~~~~~

Here is a small excerpt from the book

Dr Erland walked to a net screen and turned it on, the netscreen showed a picture of her,  a small version of her standing in front of a big palace, beside her was a woman just like her and to her other side was.... this shocked her.

Everyone's eyes widened too, Dr Erland spoke, "This the picture of you on your third birthday." cinder stared at it, she couldn't believe it, she finally managed to find her voice, "But why is Levana standing beside me?"

"Because she was your aunt cinder, and you ARE Selene."

"I am an old man I wanted justice and the only way I can get is to remove her from power, I continued to search for you, I found you and now you have to go beyond your fear and fight her Selene." 

The last words struck her heart like a lightning bolt, she has to go beyond her fear to fight levana and she will do it for peony, she will do it for all the people who lost their lives because of levana.

She got up, "Dr Erland, Levana's time is over, I Selene Blackburn will claim my right."

hope you'll like it and please vote and comment,  it encourages me to write more

-Hannah