Chapter 4

Kai POV

Kai went an hour late to the meeting, the room was filled and levana was sitting there in the middle with a scowl on her face.

They were waiting for him, he went and sat on his seat, everyone were glaring at him for being late.

He looked at levana, their eyes met, she gave an evil grin, he gave a fake smile in return.

The meeting began, one of the directors started to speak "now we'll start, so this year we didn't have a huge profit but we are expecting more from the movie that is yet to be released 'The moon princess'"

Claps started to arise from the actors and directors, "We already saw the trailer and it was awesome, people especially girls will enjoy this movie as it features Mr Kai as the main protagonist"

Everyone turned to Kai and clapped , he got many scwols from various actors especially the actor second best after him Carswell Thorne, he hated him as he always kept boasting about him and he was the most flirtatious person. Thorne was jealous of Kai's fame and popularity with girls, he never took interest in them as Thorne did.

Kai ignored him and once again directed his attention towards the director "...........and we also have a movie named 'The beauty' acted by miss levana" now everyone turned towards a proud Levana and clapped, "we are expecting profit from these two and these two movies have wonderful songs which would be released a month before the movie release."

"Any suggestions?" Kai saw leavanas hand go up, "I do have a question I want to know whether we can have the songs of the two movie released on the day of the ball as I have a big news to release, I thought it would be the right moment to tell it to the public."

Kai was shocked what did she want ? did this have something to do with him?

The director thought for some time, "well.... we can consider that we'll...." Levant jumped up, "oh that's great I think the prices will go way too high! won't that be great Kai !" Kai's stammered, "yea...I mean yes that would be nice" oh! Why did he come to this stupid meeting?

"Any more questions?" No one raised their hands, "well that's over I think we will have the next meeting soon" at that everyone got up from their seats and started to walk out.

Just as he was about to exit levana came in front of him, "Kai should we tell the world before or at the date we planned?" She was just a foot away from him.

Kai immediately backed off, "what are you talking about?" Levana scowled and came near him and caught his tie, "oh darling don't be so naive you know what I am talking about"  Kai pushed her, " look, I don't know what you are talking about and I have some work so if you'll excuse me...."

Kai started to walk away from her she followed him but he was quick to get away.

He immediately got into the car to avoid the paparazzi.

Torrin turned "so the next is your speech sir" Kai let out a huge sigh, "Alright let's go"

"Wait will levana be there too?" Torrin saw Kai through the mirror, "no sir " Kai was relieved, he didn't want to bump into levana again.

"And after that we have your fitting for the ball" Kai suddenly remembered the ball, "the ball right!"

His thoughts suddenly circled back to cinder, he asked her for the ball, he would dance with cinder and he would not look at levana and nothing, nothing will happen between him and levana.

When he saw outside, he saw the other girl he saw at the boutique with cinder, her eyes was filled with tears and she was trying to stop a taxi .

" Torrin please stop the car" he got down and went to that girl, she saw him and ran towards him "Kai prince , please help me cinder.......cinder....." She was crying, kai questioned,  "what is it ? what happened to her?"

"she met with an accident and she is admitted in the hospital......" Kai was shocked, "which hospital" kai questioned.

  "clay cross" Kai pulled her with him, "come on I'll come too." They got into the car and drove off to the hospital.