Chapter 3

Cinder POV

Iko was squealing and running around the shop, Cinder was really shocked did the famous Kai prince personally ask her to come to his party?

She never wanted to go as she did not have a dress to wear and anyway she was not interested or attracted to him like the other fan girls.

She thought that she was the only one who resisted his attractiveness but now she didnt know what to think of this, he was in her mind his face his smile and what would peony think about it?

But Cinder was in duty and she had to work.

"Huh Cinder focus on your work." she said to herself, so she fixed the price tags, vacuumed the shop and hanged the clothes in its appropriate place and still she couldn't get her mind of him.

"You can't forgot him right?" Iko asked with a grin on her face, "Wh..who?" Iko grin deepend, "Kai prince, I knew that even you couldn't resist him." Cinder began to talk but Iko cut her of,

"No girl can resist him not after he personally invited her to his party and what I can't believe is that you just said YES." Cinder finally got a chance to speak, "I said YES? Miss Iko may I remind you that you were the one who said to him that I would come and now you are saying that I said yes?"

Iko nudged her, "Come on you can go he really likes you." Cinder grimaced, "No he doesn't like me he just invited me because I helped him." Iko snorted, "I don't think he will invite every person who helps him, he likes you and you have to go." cinder looked at the time it was 5:00 in the evening which means time to close "Time to close." she packed her things and slid the bag and walked out.

Iko came running towards her, Cinder locked the store and they started walking towards their apartment cinder and iko were neighbours and so they were close friends even before she had joined the store.

"Cinder don't just think you can avoid going to the party." cinder stopped walking and turned towards Iko,"Doo you think I can go? Do you think Adri will just let me go and even if she let me go I wouldn't have money to buy a dress." Iko looked at her in sympathy, "I am sorry, I really forgot about that devil Adri she is really a party pooper." they started walking in silence.

They reached their apartment and iko started talking, "Cinder we must find a way to convince Adri to send you to the party." cinder sighed, "It's fine iko it doesn't make any difference."

"Cinder you can't just live this - work - chores at home - eat - sleep life, you have to take a turn enjoy life, marry and have kids and live a happily ever after." cinder shook her head, "I don't think that will be possible ....its my life." Iko told in a serious tone which Cinder never knew bubbly Iko could speak in, "Cinder every girl deserves a happily ever after, don't lose hope and make it happen and I think that the first step is by talking to adri to let you go to the party."

After listening to Iko's words Cinder decided to ask Adri, maybe this was a chance to find a way out of her ordered life? "Alright iko I'll ask Adri wish me luck." she said and ran toward her house she heard Iko shout best of luck she went inside.

Adri was seated on the couch, "Why so late?" Cinder said, "But I came on time Adri. " Adri sighed, "Alright go drop Peony in her ballet class."

"Actually I want your permission to.." Adri got up, " I SAID GO AND DROP PEONY, DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE."

Peony came out of the room with her ballet clothes on, "Now go on, quick." cinder and peony walked out, "I am sorry about mom, she really gets hyper sometimes."

Cinder sighed "It's fine, it happens all the time."

"What was the thing you needed permission for?" Peony asked.

They got inside and Cinder started the car, "Please don't scream when I say that." Peony adjusted herself on the seat, "Alright I am calm I can handle whatever you are going to say."

Cinder laughed, "I really hope so ...um...kaito prince personally invited me to the ball because I-" she heard a scream beside her, "OMG OMG REALLY? How? When? Where ? did he say he loves you? Or did he propose ?or he-"

Cinder cut her off, "Peony nothing like that, its just that I helped him and he invited me." Peony squealed, "Oh that's soo romantic, I ship kaider."

Cinder sighed, but peony continued "You should buy a dress, he might ask you to dance, and your transport umm lets say like a carriage –and.."

"Peony first Adri should agree." Peony scowled, "Oh you are right she has to agree she is just a Narcissist." Cinder laughed, "You are right ." they both laughed hard.

In the corner of her eye she saw a truck approaching, Cinder's eyes widened, she tried to turn the car but the truck came and hit the car.

The world began to blur and suddenly everything went black.