Chapter One~A Little About Annie Marie...

~Graduation Day~

"Today is the first day of our adult lives. My fellow students, we only arrived here four short years ago, and now it's already time to leave. How did it all go so fast? It seems like only yesterday that we were skinny little freshmen fighting with the locks on our lockers, trying to figure out where our next class was, and looking generally clueless to all the upper classmen. Now we are the upperclassmen, the seniors who stand here ready to graduate and move forward in the world. Yet at this seminal moment, we can't help looking back." I continued my valedictorian speech. After I was finished I walked off the stage. Today was the second best day of my life.

The first best day of my life would probably be the day I got my job. Which I'll have to leave in a while to get ready for work at 5.

I live in Hackney, London, England. Yes I have the accent to. I'm 18 years old. I was a all A student and had never gotten in trouble. And to me I don't think I'm that bad looking. Most of the guys at my school would try and holla at me but I never gave them the time of day because I wasn't conceited like the rest of the whores at my school. I'm really so glad to be out of that dreadful place. Even though it was the best three years of my life. Yes I say three: my 10th, 11th, and 12th grade years. My 9th grade years wasn't so great. My dad and baby brother were killed in a car crash and I was devastated. But now that I've gotten over it I have become the best person that I can be even though I still missed them.

After I was finished speaking to my fellow students, friends, and teachers I said my goodbyes and walked over to my car. Today was the first day of the rest of my life.

Do you like it so far?
Comment?
Share?
Vote?