Chapter Twenty One~ No Regrets

~2 weeks later~

Ann Marie

It's been two weeks since I've seen David. I had been trying so hard to keep in contact but any time I called or texted he'd send me to voicemail or leave me on read. So I started to slowly pull myself away, just to give him space.

My job at the daycare has so weird. Mrs. Phylicia hasn't spoken. She haven't even came in to work and that worries me. Work isn't the same without her.

Then on top of that, I haven't spoken to Gia or Tazz. I know their probably upset with me, but they were being so annoying by using my house as a fuck shack.

And lastly, I miss August. God I miss him so much. Something inside me wants to text him and just tell him how I feel. How I've been hurting but I can't. I can't find it in me to, but today I was going to invite him over. I needed him, I needed him to tell me that he was their, that he was never going to leave me.

I looked out the window of my room watching the snow fall. It's starting winter and it's cold as all hell. I took my phone out of my back pocket and dialed August's number.

It rang and rang until he finally picked up. My heart was pounding through my chest.

"Helluh?" His voice said sounding questionable.

"Hey," I managed to get out.

"Who dis?" He asked. I was a little saddened that he didn't keep my number saved but I had been giving him a really hard time so I would understand why he did it.

"It's Ann, how are you?" I asked.

"Wow dis a surprise, I'm good livin' so ya kno'." He sighed. "How you doin' ma'?"

I smiled to myself. I closed my eyes while listening to that southern accent I've missed so much. My heart ached and I wanted him to know that.

"Not good. I need you here with me. I need to talk to you." My voice cracked.

"What's wrong baybeh?" He asked. I giggled because I missed him calling me that.

"I missed that... I miss you so much. August please come here."

"You home?"

"Yes." Tears welled up in my eyes.

I heard shuffling then his sexy voice. "On my way." Then the phone hung up.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face of the tears and freshen up.

I went into the living room and sat on the couch. Waiting for him to arrive.

-10 minutes later-

There was a knock at the door. My heart damn near jumped out my chest. I ran to the door, took a deep breath and opened it. There stood in all his handsome glory the man I've learned to love so much. And I could truly say that he was my everything right now.

"Hey," I smiled. He looked down at me with a look of pure love. He smiled and lean down planting a tender kiss on my lips. The kiss made this shock you electricity run through my body.

I wrapped my arms around his next pulling him down more for a more passionate kiss. My tongue slid in his mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance as he held my waist hoisting me up. I wrapped my legs around him instantly never breaking the kiss. His hands squeezed my bottom. He walked us into the the living room, closing the door with his foot.

Things were getting hot but we never broke the kiss. His hands roamed my body as he bit and tugged at my bottom lip sucking it in the process. He reached my button to my pants unbuttoning them.

"Mmm," I moaned in the kiss. "August! I want you..." I could feel his bulge poking my wet center. That turned me on to the max.

He broke the kiss, he looked in my eyes as if he was looking into my soul.

"Ya sure you want to do this?" He asked. I nodded biting my lips. He then lifted me up fast carrying my to my bedroom. I gasped at the sudden movement.

When we reached the bed, he laid me down gently.

"Ya sure ya want dis? We ain't got to if you uncomfortable." He said kissing my jaw and down my neck. I was becoming hotter by the second.

"Yes. I'm ready for this. With you."

"Ok." He mumbled. He started pulling down my pants since they were already unbuttoned, leaving my panties on. I sat up pulling off my tank top, I started to unfasten my bra but August stopped me.

"I got this." He said in the sexiest tone every. This was my first time doing this so I was anxious. Scared that it might hurt to much or not be what I really wanted. But I wouldn't want to give anybody this special gift but this man.

"Lay back baybeh." He stated to kiss up my leg trailing his tongue between my thighs. I moaned deep in my throat feeling a sensation I've never felt before. It was a mixture of love and passion. It felt so good.

He reach my panties and pulled them off slow, teasing me.

"Augusssssst..... Stop playing with me baby." I moaned. He chuckled.

After he took them off he came eye level with my most prized possession. I was wet and ready for him.

I get his mouth attack my pussy. "Oh shiiit...." I groaned. He ran his long hot tongue up my slit. My legs started to close but he held them down, stretching me wide open so he could go deeper. His tongue circled my clit.

"Mmmmm... b-baby that feels sooo good.... Aghhh." I lowly moaned. He sucked my clit while putting two fingers in, pumping them in and out.

After a while of him devouring me I felt my stomach tighten.

"I- I- I'm cummming...... Ugggh shit.... Yes." Before I could buss he stopped.

He stood up taking off his pants. He pulled them down with his boxers. His member sprang. My eyes bulged and heart rate picked up. His dick was to big and long. I don't think it could fit in me.

"Don't look at that. Look at me. I gotchu'." He said kissing my lips. The kiss had distracted me until felt him pushing inside me. I tensed up.

"It's okay baybeh." He assured me so I calmed down. He started pushing more in. "Shit you tight." He groaned which was so sexy. Tears started coming from my eyes but kissed them away as he guided more and more inside me. After he was done feeling my up, he started moving in and out. The pain soon started edging away and pleasure was in full affect.

"Mmmmm.... August." I moaned.

"Say that shit again." He groaned pumping in and out of me slowly.

"Ahhhh .... Ahh mmmm... Aug!" He started to move in a faster pace, slapping my ass in the process.

"Shiiiit yes baby..... Yes yess... " I screamed. I clawed his back with my acrylics.

"Damn you feel good." He groaned in my ear while gripping my waist.

I was reaching my peak and he knew it so he went in and out faster, increasing the pleasure.

"Im cummmming...." I yelled.

"Cum for me baybeh." And I did just that. I was catching my breath.

"Turn around, ass up. I ain't threw yet." August grumbled biting his bottom lip. That was the sexiest shut ever.

Tonight was going to be a long night but I wouldn't regret it at all.

***********************

I suck at sex scenes really, but I hope you enjoyed it.

Vote......Comment.....

Thanks 💋
              Leyah ....