Chapter Six~New Friends?

A/N: Gianna and Annie in the MM

~A Week Later~

~9:30~

Its Saturday and unfortunately I had to work. I can't wait until I save enough money to stop working at that damn diner. I start my online classes Monday, so I'm going to be busy. After my date, the next morning I went to moms house and told her about it and I ended up spending the night with her. She was really excited for me even though I don't know about prolonging the whatever this is with August. I did have a great time with him just talking about life and laughing with him, but I'm not used to being in a relationship. Then he is older than me, not that much older but still. I like him and he seems to feel the same about me, I guess.

"Alright Sam, I'm leaving!" I yelled from the front door of the diner. I was tired and was just ready to get home to my big comfy bed.

"Okay, lil lady. See you Tuesday," he yelled back up to me. I walked out of the diner and around the building to get to my car. I unlocked the driver side door, opening it I threw my purse in the back seat. My phone stared to ring in my back pocket. I pulled it out and checked the caller id. It was my friend Tazz in high school.

Tazz used to be my best friend back in the 9th grade until he moved to Atlanta with his Dad, after he moved I didn't have any friends

Tazz used to be my best friend back in the 9th grade until he moved to Atlanta with his Dad, after he moved I didn't have any friends. I still had the same phone and phone number for quite some time so of course he would know how to reach me. I slid the green button across to answer.

"Hey, long time no hear." I said getting into the car closing my door and locking it up. I knew almost everyone in this town but that don't mean keep your doors open, people are still crazy.

"Wassup, yungin. I been missing you." His voice booming through the phone. I remember when he had this little squeaky kid voice, always talking bout he was gone be a rapper. I remember how I use to tease him because of his voice and he'd tease me about my height. But now his voice was deep and husky like. Almost sexy.

"Yeah I missed you too. What you been up too? What made you hit my line?" I asked looking down at my fingertips. I really need a manicure. Maybe I'll ask Gianna if she wants to get one with me. Me and her has really became close in the week we've been talking. We hang at my place all the time. Singing and dancing. She can dance but a terrible singer.

"To be honest I'm coming back inna few days for the Singer & Rappers of America Awards and I was tryna see if you wanted to be my date and then we just chill and catch up after that," he said. I was really happy that he was coming back because there was so much I wanted to catch up on. And I wanted to know about his career, being a rapper and all. There was just this one thing eating at me. August is going to be there too. I dint know if he's gonna ask me or not so I wanted to keep my schedule open. I mean we only went on one date so he probably won't ask me. Yesterday he texted me saying that he would be busy and wouldn't be able to talk to me. So is that his way of saying that he's going alone? I really don't know.