Chapter Fifteen~Happy Birthday Pt.2

Saturday, September 13 10:45 p.m

Annie Marie

When I walked back in the house I smelled the sweet smell of honey. I smiled to myself as I heard the low music playing in the back of my apartment.

The lights were low and August wasn't in the front where I had left him so many hours ago. I walk to the back where the low deep sounds played. I don't know what August was planning on doing but I really just wanted to shower and go to sleep.

I got to the door of my room and push the door open, my sexy boyfriend was standing in the middle of my room. He smiled when he saw my astonished face as I looked around the room. My eyes landed on my bed where rose petals in the shape of a heart laid.

"Aww that's so cute baby." I smiled to myself. He gave me a cheeky grin. I giggled as he stood there grinning at me.

I put down my purse and phone. He held his arms open for me to walk into. I did just that. I walked into his embrace and it was like no other time he's held me. He smelled of his favorite cologne that I loved so much. Smelling it made my knees weak.

"You smell so good babe,"I said as I snuggled more on his arms. I was right where I wanted to be. I know that we were a little rocky in our relationship but I still felt safe in his longs arms. We stayed like that in silence until he spoke.

"I know that you tryna trust me again and I understand that. I just want you to be comfortable around me," he said grabbing something from the closet. I scrunched my eyebrows together.

He held up this silk robe. I was hella confused at the moment but it was beautiful.

"What's that for," I asked pointing at the robe.

"I want'chu to take these hea' clothes off and put this on," he motioned from the robe to the me.

"Why?" I asked defensively. I didn't want to upset him but I was just confused.

"I got a surprise fa' you in the bathroom. But chu' gotta take this dress off in hea' so you won't ruin the surprise," he said rubbing down my sides.

"I don't know about this," I said in a unsure tone. Of course I wanted to show August my body but at the right time.

"If you uncomfortable I can step out. Okay love," he rubbed my cheek. I thought about it some more.

"Okay."

"Okay?" He asked.

"Okay, I'll do it." I smiled at him. He returned the same smile but a lot more sexier, showing me that dimple I love.

He laid the robe on my bed with a sleep mask, and some white slippers careful not to mess up the roses.

I took a deep breath and let it out. It's not that I don't want August to see me naked, he was just the first to do so.

He stood behind me and hugged my waist. He kissed up and down my neck sending chills through my body. My breathing became rapid and knees bucked a little. To say that turned me on was an understatement because something happened between my legs that I never felt happen before. I had a tingling feeling going on. I turned to look August in his eyes. I saw so much love, hurt, and lust in his eyes.