Chapter Twenty Two~ I Don't Want To Leave The Bed

~The Next Morning~

Annie Marie

"Gah damn you beautiful... Ugh shit." August moaned out as I rode him. We had been going all night. It was at least 6 in the morning and we couldn't get enough of each other.

"Mhmm thank you baby... Ahh shit yes right there!" I screamed as he started to drill upward in me. The way he catered to my body made me feel so good.

My head tilted back, my lips slightly ajar. I moaned nonstop as I moved my body in slow sensual pace.

August groaned at my slow pace, his face read satisfaction. I bent down capturing his lips. We kissed so passionately as our tongues wrestled with each other's. I could feel my climax coming and the way his member pulsated inside me I knew he was about to as well.

I sped up my pace and then we climaxed together. My body fell on top of his, our chests heaving up and down.

"That was amazing." I breathed out.

"You were amazin'," he said looking into my eyes. He placed his hand on the nape of my neck bringing my face to him and kissing my lips softly.

The kiss was so passionate and loving, I knew that we were going to be okay. If he was to ever break my heart again after this I don't know what I would do.

I pulled away trying to climb off of him but he held me tighter.

"Where ya think you goin'," he frowned. I smiled, knowingly. I got that ass sprung.

"I'm going to take a shower. Wanna join?" I asked in a seductive tone.

He jumped at the idea to do that.

Yes, definitely sprung...

************************************

After we got out of the shower, we were sitting on the couch watching tv. He had his hands wrapped around me as he laughed at Kevin Hart. I watched him mostly though. He made me feel so secure, so safe.

My phone started to ring. I looked down and saw it was an unknown number. I sat up answering the call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi baby girl." A deep husky voice rang through the phone. My face scrunched up in confusion.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's your father."

My heart literally almost stopped.

"Daddy?"

**********************************

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!

Hey babes , sorry I been gone. I have writers block bad bad.

But I hope you guys like the chapter.

Like.....

Vote.......

Comment......