Chapter Eleven~I Miss You

~4 Months Later~

It's been months since my moms death and I've been sad but it's like things have really been going good for me.  First, my college work have been getting easier and I'll be getting around to getting my business license in a few more months. Second, me, Gia, and Tazz has gotten closer over the time. And they've gotten closer as well if you know what I mean. Third, me and August's relationship is in the best place right now. We started dating three months ago and it's been amazing. Even though he's back in Atlanta doing his music and I'm home alone. And lastly, I got a job offer in the ATL a couple weeks ago so I'll be moving down there to work at a daycare to get a feel of being around women, men, and their children.

I haven't told August yet because I want to surprise my baby. I miss him so much it isn't even funny. Even though we haven't had sexual relations, our relationship is still super close. He's my best friend as well as my boyfriend.

I quit working at the diner two days ago and I've been packing non stop. Gia helped me a little but she always runs off to go talk to Tazz on the phone because he went back to work too. I'm gonna miss my G bug but I'm sure Tazz will go and get her from time to time.

I was currently taking a break from packing when my phone rang. I answered it seeing it was Ant.

"Hey baby." I said with a smile.

"Hey love, whatchu' doin'?" He asked. I looked at the boxes I was packing thinking of a lie.

"Exercise," I lied.

"Working that lil body out."

"Whatever, you like this lil body tho."

"Yeah you know I do, can't get enough of you. Even tho you ain't gave me the pleasure of breaking it in." He laughed a little. He so lame.

"You ain't gone be breaking none in till I'm ready."

"I know baybeh, ain't no rush. I respect yo body and everything in between."

"Thank you baby, I miss you soooo much," I cooed laying on the couch.

"I miss you too. What you did today." He asked. The only thing I've been doing nonstop is packing so how am I going to explain this.

"I been hanging with Gia all day and that's about it since I've been off. What about you?" I asked playing with my now black hair. I loved red but I gotta change it up.

"Been in the studio with Tazz on this lil song we working on, then been talking to mom." He replied. After thinking for some time that Tazz liked me August just came to a conclusion that we were just friends and nothing more. And they really hit it off. And I haven't met his mom but we usually talked on FaceTime because she's in New Orleans. But I'm looking forward to meeting her.

"Aww that's great babe, you gone sing it to me?"

"Whatever you want I'll do," he sang in my ear. His voice is so sexy. I could listen to him talk all day if I could.

"Maybe when I see you again."

"Of course, Imma try and come next week." He said not knowing that I'd be there in two days. I had money saved up, plus the money my momma left me. I had more than enough to get my own place. I found a little spot close by August so we'll be able to see each other.

"Yes, I can't wait to see you," I accidentally moaned.

"Baybeh don't do that."

"What?" I said innocently.

"Moan like that. You know I ain't sex in a minute. I'm tryna get used to this." He said.

"Aww bae, I'm sorry pookie."