Chapter Twenty Five~ Spending The Day With Bae

Twenty Five~ Spending The Day With Bae

~Two Days Later~

Annie Marie

"Babe?" August called as he waved his hands in my face. I knew then I was staring off into space. I've been thinking about my dad for two days. Sometimes crying. Sometimes just in a blank stare.

August came over to my apartment and spent time with me. I don't know what I would do without him right now. I really need Tazz and Gia back.

I sighed. "What's wrong baybeh?" He asked rubbing my hair moving down to my shoulders and massaging them.

"Just thinking about my dad, my little brother. Gia, Tazz just everything." I said sighing resting my forehead against his chest.

"Well I know how to get your mind off everything," he mumbled against my forehead.

"And how are you going to make me forget Mr. Alsina?" I whispered seductively.

*******************************

"Really August? Your house?" I asked as we drove around his circle driveway.

Apparently, he thinks spending the day at his house is going to be fun for me.

"Yes really, we gone be watching movies and eating snacks all day. I'm gone get off all that pain baby just watch." He grinned with a giddy smile.

I laughed. He has the boy like charm about him. Like he really wants to make me happy. We got out of the car walking up his driveway and to the door. The outside of his house was beautiful.

I could only believe that the inside was the same as well.

And just I imagined the inside was outstanding as well.

"August your house is beautiful bae." I gasped as we took a mini tour.

"Thank ya, thank ya. I'll be right back, let me go take your things to my room. Make yourself at home." He said leaving me in the humongous kitchen.

I went on a search for snacks and Shen I found a cupboard full of it, I grabbed my favorite chips.

Cheetos😁

 I was straight smashing them

"I see you made ya self at home in my snack cabinet." I said sneaking up on me making jump so hard.

"Baaaabe why would you scare me like that," I whined pouting my bottom lip.

"I didn't kno yo scary ahh was gone jump that hard. Now get dem' chips off ma flo'," he said walking into the tv room or living room that was attached to the kitchen.

I frowned up. Sticking my tongue out at him. "Big meany pants." I mumbled.

"Whatcha lil ass say slick?" He yelled out.

I sneakered. I loved it when he got aggressive with me.

"Nothing handsome." I whispered. I walked up behind him as he fixed the tv to something. His back was turned and bare. I took the opportunity to stand behind him.

I wrapped my arms around his torso, rubbing up and down his miniature abs. I kissed up and down the crease of his back. I could still smell his body wash on him. I took my tongue and licked all the way up to his neck. I blew where I licked.

I could hear him grunted lowly. I knew then I had turned him on. He turned around while in my arms. He kissed my forehead.

"I thought you just wanted to chill?"

I shook my head staring into his eyes. "I want to fuck." I stated boldly.

"You just don't know what you dun' got ya self inta' guh." He mumbled against my lips thrusting me up into the air. My legs wrapped around him willingly as ours lips connected.

We were kissing so hard and passionately. He started ripping my clothes off, literally.

That only turned me on more. The way he was being rough made my clit twitch.

He had turned me into a freak. Him and I knew it. This for sure made me forget about my problems.

At least for a while....

****************************

"Ya know my moms coming down here. Ha and ma nieces." August said running his fingertips up and down my arm.

After our long afternoon of fucking, and making love in almost every area of his house, we finally ended back in his living-room watching tv.

"Really? For how long?" I asked.

"I think she gone stay fa good but the girls gone stay fa bout a week." August said smiling.

I could tell he loved them dearly.

"What about your other family?" I asked looking up at the side of his face.

He frowned a little clenching his jaw.

"Ma brothers and I don't really get along. When Mel got killed, they blamed me. Telling me I shouldn't have left Nola." He shook his head. "But it just wasn't nothing for me there anymore, ya kno."

I nodded. "I know what you mean babe."

I really did though. When my parents and brother died, it was like life for me stopped. I needed a new place of scenery. Now that my dads back from the dead it's like I'm confused all over again. I feel like I'm trapped.

But my mom always told me to never hold a grudge. Especially on people you love.

"I think I'm going to give him another chance. You know, to explain."

He looked at me and nodded. He kissed my forehead. "I think that would be best. I'm proud of you baybeh."

I smiled and snuggles closer to him. I love this man and I know nothing can changed that.

********************************
Back with another Chapter!!!!!

Hope y'all enjoy. I love y'all 😘😘

Next Chapter is a Skip....