Chapter Twenty Seven~ Daddy's Girl

-Two Weeks Later-

Annie Marie

"Dad that's ridiculous." I said laughing at his forehead. We out today at a local skate rink. He was trying to do some trick he did a long time ago, and bussed his forehead on the wall.

I wasn't supposed to be skating, with me being pregnant and all, I just wanted to see if I still had and I do.

"What the hell am o supposed to tell the fellas at work?" He sighed unstrapping his skates. I also followed in suit.

"Aha dad you knew you shouldn't be trying this kind of stuff at your age." I laughed hard.

He looked over at me as if I was crazy. "What you mean girl, I still got it." He said with seriousness. I just shook my head.

After we were done we went for a walk.

"So... How are you and August doing?" My dad asked. I had my arms wrapped around his torso with my head on his chest.

"We're doing great actually. Just waiting for the babies."

"I'm happy for you sweety. Even though marriage should have been the first thing today I'm still proud of the relationship you and August have." He said hugging me more.

"Me too papa." I smiled.

******************************************

August Alsina

I was a the studio chillen with Chris and the rest of my crew. We been up in here working and smokin.

I haven't been doing a lot of that since me and A been in the same house. She said smokin around her makes the babies sick and make ha throw up so I been smokin when I can. Anything to make em' healthy.

"Nigga what you ova there cheesin fa

"Nigga what you ova there cheesin fa. Looking Lima a damn pettafile." Sneak, ma cousin laughed.

I must have been daydreaming bout A and ma kids on the way.

I looked at him with a straight face as he laughed and the rest them niggas.

"Its alright Aug, we was wondering the same thing to my nigga." Chris said passing me the blunt. I furrowed my eye brows.

"Whatchu talking bout?" I asked.

"We was wondering how the hell them babies was going look like to." He said bussin out laughing. Making the rest of the crew do the same.

"Fuck all you muhfuckers man." I chuckled a lil.

My phone rang while I passed it to the next person. I looked at the picture and it was ma baybeh.

 I looked at the picture and it was ma baybeh