Chapter Twenty Eight~ Proposals....

Ann Marie

"I miss you!" I said over FaceTime.

August was gone once again. He had an appearance at this club in Nola where he's from. And since I'm so far along I couldn't travel.

He said he should be back soon though. Thank god for that.

"I miss you too love. I got the gig later then I'm going to see Cha and the girls then imma be on my way back to you."

"While your out there you should connect with your brother again."

August and his brother Travis has been beefing about something that can be resolved. But there being stubborn.

He rolled his eyes. "No thanks. And before we even get on that shit I got some to tell you." He said seriously.

"What is it sir?" I asked. I was pissed that he didn't want to talk about something that's so important but I'm not going to pressure him. It runs way deeper than me and him.

I rubbed my stomach awaiting his response.

"Baybeh guess what." He snickered. I rolled my eyes.

"What Aug I'm listening."

"Chicken butt, Ahahaha!" He laughed hysterically.

"That was so stupid. That wasn't even funny." I yelled over his obnoxious laughing fit.

I just let him continue until he was finished. I kind of chuckled a bit watching him laugh because he was so silly. That's why I loved him though, when I was mad or upset about something I could always count on him to make me laugh.

I got a text from Gia saying she wanted to hang so I replied I'd be over in a few.

"Babe."

He laughed.

"Baaabe!!"

Continued laughing.

"Ugh! I'm hanging up now. Bye." I said hanging up the phone.

A few seconds later I got a text from him.

From: My World🌎😘💦💋
Wait till I get home!! Imma beat that be pussy up, till you holla that's enough😂😂😂 12:51 p.m

To: My World🌎😘💦💋
Can't wait 😏👅💦🙌 12:53 p.m

From: My World🌎😘💦💋
Lemme find out you a undercover freak 🤔 12:54 p.m

To: My World🌎😘💦💋
Bye✌️ love you 😍 12:55 p.m

From: My World🌎😘💦💋
I luh you too😍😍😍😍😍😍
Sexy ass💦😝😍💋 12:56 p.m

I got up and start getting ready to go.

***************************************

After I got done showering and doing my hair I put on my outfit and I was on my way out.