Chapter Fourteen~Happy Birthday

August Alsina
"Hey baybeh this like the 100th message I've sent you. Um call me back." I left a voicemail on Annie's cell. I haven't seen or talked ta' ha' in a day or two. Today was ha birthday and I've been leaving messages all day. I know I fucked up bad.

Annie ain't like them girls I usually date. Hell I don't even date nobody. I just fuck em. It was something about Annie's lil smart ass attitude that drew me to her.

I ain't never loved a female like I love her. I told my momma the foul shit I did and she was beyond mad.

See my momma and Annie clicked over a FaceTime call they had when I was back in London. Moms liked her ever since. She says Annie is a gift from a higher power.

I know I love Annie. She's smart, funny, beautiful, charismatic, fine, sweet, broad-minded... Man I can go on and on about ha. But most of all I love ha cause she understands me. When we playing around and I get mad she know when I get serious and stop. When I stare into her eyes I feel connected to her. Like our hearts are one. All this mushy shit be having me bout to cry. I ain't cried since my brothers death when I was younger, because I ain't feel the need. But in all honesty I shed tears when she told me it was over cause I felt like I lost my bestfriend.

"Man Aug you been looking into space the whole time we been here, can you pay the woman." Tazz said patting me. I shook my thoughts and paid the cashier for the roses.

I been out all day looking for stuff that Annie might like since its her birthday. I know she pissed at me right now but I was planning on getting her a couple things for her birthday anyway. I wanted to take her out on a date but I'll see how that goes when I go see her.

"Man this shit weighin' heavy on my mind," I vented. I've only been in one relationship that left me heart broken that's why I haven't told Annie everything. I just don't know if I can trust. I know I did some foul shit. And she didn't deserve that.

"Ain't nobody tell yo ass to dat ta ha' brah. I texted her and she told me this morning that she didn't even want Gia or me to come over there. She just sitting in that apartment probably buggin' the fuck out." He said. We got in the car and he took out a blunt and fired it up. We went into rotation until it was gone.

We drove to this car place to look at some cars for Tazz. He wanted to buy Gia a car. Just because he love her. I understand how he feel.

"Aye Imma go look at this one." He said.

"Aight." I replied walking around. I looked at this one car that was really nice. It looked good for my baybeh.

I don't want to buy her, but I really just wanted to get her something for her birthday.

"Excuse me how much is this car?" I asked the dealer.

"Ahh this beauty is around $193,500." He said with a smile. I thought about it for a minute and decided to buy it. Nothing but the best for my baby.

 Nothing but the best for my baby