Epiloge

6 months later....

August Alsina

If you woulda' asked me if I thought I would be married wit' two baybeh's right now, I probably woulda said hell nah.

Back when I was a youngin' I wasn't thinkin' bout none but makin' money and fuckin' bitches. But now you can't even tear me away from my woman or my two beautiful girls if you tried.

Annie had the girls two months afta' I proposed and we got married a couple weeks afta' that. It was hectic but we managed.

Kirsten Mailan Alsina (Keer•Sten- My•Len) and Kaylin Mylan (Kai•Lin- My•Len)

My girls are my world. Especially my beautiful ass wife. She the love of my life honestly. We have our petty arguments but that don't stop her from lovin' me or me from lovin' her. Our family is our everythin'. That's why I decided ta' reach out ta' my brotha' Trav. We been talkin' like everyday now and he thinkin' bout movin' down hea' wit his wife and baybeh too.

 We been talkin' like everyday now and he thinkin' bout movin' down hea' wit his wife and baybeh too

(Travis and August😘😍)

(August and Callie•Travis Daughter)

My momma still down hea' but she decided she gone go stay with ha' male friend. But I was like hell nah. If you gone stay somewhea' you gone be in up own shit so you can kick his ass out when you get tired of 'em. So I bought ha' , ha' own crib. My momma my world. My family my world, wit out'em, I don't know what I'd be.

I was currently in my bed looking down at my princesses that were next ta' me

"Daddy gone always love y'all. No matta' what we may go through in life. I hope yalla' know that daddy hea' fa' his baybeh's." I said ta' dem. I got up from the bed kissin' dem on their foreheads. I put a pillow on both sides of dem. I placed the baby monitor on the desk, turnin' it on and takin' the otha' wit' me.

I been off from the music since A had the girls and our weddin'. I though I'd be bored but wit' my wife and the girls always around, it's like a full time job. But it's a job that I've waited all my life.

I walked down stairs ta' see what A could be doin' wit' out me.

"Baybeh?" I called out but she didn't ansa'. I frowned once I heard snifflin' comic' from the kitchen.

I walked in thea' and A was sit tin' at the bar cryin'.

"Baybeh." I called out reaching her and wrappin' my arms around her. She turned around wrappin' her arms around my back. She placed her head in my chest cryin' harder. The way she sounded almost made me tear up. It my heart ta' see ha' cry like this. And what made it worse is that I didn't know why.

"What's wrong A? Come'on and tell me what's wrong." I said rubbing ha' back.

She sniffed. She looked up at me with these eyes man. The eyes that always made me do every and anything fa' ha'.

"I just been feeling so down lately. I know that it has to something to do with the postpartum depression, that I've been having since the girls. But I've been feeling so alone babe. Like what's going to happen when you go back to work. You'll be gone longer. I'll be here with Kay-Kay and Kirsy all by myself. I have a business to take care of. Whose gonna be with them." She said, tears still flowing down ha' gorgeous face.

"Baybeh we'll just have ta' cross that bridge when we get thea' but know that I ain' gone eva' leave. You know why?" I asked starin' in ha' eyes. "Cause I'm gone be hea' every step of the way. Wheneva' you need me, I gotchu. Aight?"

She nodded ha head.

"Nah I need ta' hea' you say it."

"Yes daddy I know you gone be here for me." She said kissing ' the A on my neck. That shit turned me on.

"Ya' lil ass betta' not start none you can't finish knowin' our girls up stairs in our bed." I said as she hopped up in my arms wrappin' ha' legs around me.

"It ain't none to move them in there room, papi. I need some act right." She whispered in my ear, grindin' against my mans.

She just don't know how she seen fucked up. I'm finna put some in ha' life, she ain't gone be able to walk afta' I'm done.

The life I've been waitin' for. Wit the woman I've fallin' in love wit'.

Cheers to a New Beginning...

*

*

*

*

That's the ending but there will be a SEQUEL!!