Chapter Eight~I'm Feelin' You

~10:45~
I rolled out of bed and dragged my body over to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked at the time and decided to take a shower. I grabbed my soap, robe, undergarments, and towels. I turned on the water, stepping in to the shower letting the water hit my body. I washed myself off after 30 minutes of bathing. I stepped out and dried off. I slipped on my underwear and lotioned my self and put on my robe.

After putting on my outfit for the day it was 11:35 and I was hungry. I walked into the kitchen and the smell of maple and sausage hit my nose. My mouth watered. I looked in the kitchen and Tazz was cooking shirtless.

"Just helping yourself to my home I see," I said while putting an earring on. I watched him place food on two plates. He so sweet.

"Yeap, I got a lil hungry and it was obvious that you weren't gonna feed me. So where you going?" He said while handing me a plate. I sat down at the Island. He went into the fridge and handed me a water and got him one as well.

"I'm going on a date." I smiled thinking about August. He came over and sat down next to me.

"Oh really," he looked at me with curiousness eating on his piece of sausage. Tazz was always protective of me with guys. He hated every guy that's ever talked to me. Anytime there was someone I was interested in he always found a way of finding something on them. I liked that he cared but sometimes I wanted to find out for my self.

"Yes," I said looking down then back up to see how he was taking it. He looked unfazed but I knew his wheels were turning.

"Well is he coming here?" He turned giving me his attention. "I'd like to meet the lucky fella." He said with a serious face. I chuckled, for him to be a hardcore rapper he talked so white and it was funny.

"You should know him, it's August Alsina." I mumbled the last part eating my food. I didn't know how he felt about him.

"Hell nah," he semi-yelled. "I'm mean don't get me wrong August is a good singer and he cool but the ni*gga is a hoe! Your to good for him," he looked at me not even eating the rest of his food. I thought about what he was saying.

"How would you know that, you don't know him."

"Have you heard any of the guys radio shows, or seen his concerts he's a hoe." He said standing, taking his plate to the sink. He turned to me crossing his arms leaning his body against the cabinets. "I just don't want you to get hurt. All he wants to do is fck, you know I'm always here for you and I don't like him." He said with all seriousness. I don't know how to feel or how to take what he just said.

"I'll talk to him and get to know him. Maybe he's changed, I can't just judge him without giving him a chance." I said. I looked at my finger tips. My phone vibrated in my shorts indicating I was getting a text. I opened my phone and it was from August. It read:

~From:Anthony😍💦 12:40 p.m
I'm outside gorgeous.

~To:Anthony😍💦 12:43 p.m
Okay😘

I looked at a message that I had gotten from Gia. I had forgotten all about her. I really have to spend more time with her. I opened the message. It read:

~From:Gia Bhoo😘 10:30 a.m
Can't come in the morning, I'm doing something with my sister. But we should get together Thursday, okay ?