Chapter Nine~Hospital Calls

~4:15 p.m~
"I just want to wear my natural hair, if he doesn't like it to bad," Gia said shrugging her shoulders. She was flipping through a magazine I had on my bed. Helping me get ready for today. "And I'm not wearing to much makeup either." She said. I smiled, Gia was an amazing person inside and out.

"I understand, I just want to look pretty. Hand me the clip," I said holding a piece of my hair. She handed it to me. I put the clip on the last piece of hair. "Gia do my make up." I said opening the makeup kit that was on my dresser.

"Okay," she said.

After she finished, she took a picture. It was really pretty. "You should go to school for this," I said examining my  face.

"I will once I get everything situated, you like?" She asked twirling the brush in her hand

"I love," I smiled giving her a hug. "Okay well I'm going to go so I can get ready." She said leaving the room.

"Okay," I yelled to the front. "Bye," she says closing the front door. I smiled to myself at how pretty I looked and I wasn't even dressed yet. I don't know what August was wearing but whatever it was I'm sure he'd look good in it.

I opened my closet door looking around. I grabbed the bag my dress was in off the hanger. I was gonna be to cute tonight. I stripped out of the clothes I was wearing sliding the dress on. I zipped it up as far as I could.

"Tazz," I yelled and he came in. I turned around.

"Wha-, wow," he said looking at me from head to toe

"Wha-, wow," he said looking at me from head to toe. "You look beautiful yungin," he said smiling.

"Aww thanks, can you zip me up," I turned around. He zipped me up. I looked at him. He didn't look to bad himself.

"You look nice too," I said.

"Thanks, I'm gonna go get G and we gone head out. You sure you don't wanna ride?" He asked.