Chapter Twelve~Surprise!

~Two Days Later~

"Yes Gia I'm okay. I told you that hours ago. Stop calling me." I yelled through my new home. Yes ya girl made it to the ATL a couple hours ago.

Right now I just been putting stuff in there place. Its beautiful out here to me. The trees are green, the grass was grown and perfectly cut, the sun was beaming, and the air just felt so cool.

My apartment wasn't bad itself. It was cute and to my liking, and it already came furnished so that was a plus.

It was crazy to leave my home town after being there my entire life, but I'm getting older and it's time for a change

It was crazy to leave my home town after being there my entire life, but I'm getting older and it's time for a change. Plus my 19th birthday was coming around and I needed to be somewhere I could turn up. But if Gia big head keep calling me I'll never get nothing done and I had to go see my baby cause he been ignoring me.

"Girl you know I'm just worried about you, you don't know nobody over there." She said concerned laced in her voice.

"I actually do," I said smiling thinking of the two new friends I made. Derrick and Amber. I spent the rest of my town in London with them and on the plane. He's not living around me but we'll see each other around.

"Who. You no what never mind. I gotta go Tazz calling," she said. Her and Tazz always in the phone. Boy can take a piss with them being on the together.

"Alright, call me later and I do mean later." I said seriously.

"Okay bye," she hung up. Finally.

I've texted and called August for two days and not once has he returned my call. The night I met D he called a couple times but I didn't answer cause I was tired. I called early that morning but I guess he was mad.

I had to find out on his Instagram page that he had a interview with Hot 107.9. (A/N: I don't know if this is in Atlanta or not but I'm using it. Love y'all.)

I continue putting some dishes and things away in the kitchen. My phone buzzed indicating a texted was coming my way. I was praying it was August but it was Derrick.

From:D&A🤗 1:15 p.m
Hey you getting settled in?

To:D&A🤗 1:15 p.m
Yeah. Finna take a break and go find my knuckle head bf. Wby and Amby?

From:D&A🤗 1:16 p.m
Just took a break. She sleeping now tho. Later we going out for ice cream with my mom if you wanna join?

To:D&A🤗 1:16 p.m
Can August come?

From:D&A🤗 1:17 p.m
Of course if he wants to. I'd like to meet him.