Chapter 26 - Hate

HUNTER POV

Her moans echoed throughout the entire room. I trust harder and deeper and that earned me a loud moan from her. It's warm inside her and it felt so good. Suddenly, my phone rang when we can both feel we're about to reach our climax. F-ucking shit! I wanted to ignore the call but something pushed me to answer it. Inabot ko ito sa katabing mesa ng kama and touched the answer button without looking at the caller's I.D.

"Ahhh... oh sh*t.. baby." Hinigpitan ni Monique ang yakap sa akin.

"Ohh.. please don't stop. Ohh." Inilagay ko sa aking kaliwang tenga ang aking cellphone while continously licking Monique's hardened nipple.

Monique's moaned so loud and that pissed me off. She is so loud! I can't hear anything at the other line.

"Shut the f*ck up Monique!!" I shouted to her so she bit her lips trying to suppressed her moans.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Pick me up. Basketball court near my mother's house." A broken voice answered and then someone sobbed from the other line and that got me confused. Napahinto ako sa ginagawa ko and looked at my phone. My screen shows My Rosie. Para akong biglang nahimasmasan habang nakatingin sa screen ng cellphone ko. Lahat ng libog ko sa katawan kanina ay biglang naglaho.

"Rosie?" I asked not because I am not sure if it was her calling but because she's f-ucking crying!

Roxanne ended the call without saying anything. It got me deep-shit worried about her! I retracted myself right away from Monique and that shocked her. Nagmamadali akong nagbihis at kulang na lang ay madapa na ako mula sa pagmamadli ng pagsuot ng pants ko. She tried to stopped me but she can't. I don't care leaving her here and shouted at me like a mad woman. I have to go to Roxanne right now. She need me.

After 10 minutes driving, I saw Roxanne sulking at the end of the basketball court. I have an idea why she was crying. It was because of her mother. Roxanne and her mother have a very bad relationship and it's badly affecting Roxanne so much.

I parked my car infront of her and got myself out of the car. I ran towards her and imprisoned her in my arms. She sobbed harder and damn, I felt shallow. I can feel those imaginary tiny little needles pricking my heart.

"Shhh. It's okay." I cooed. "I'm already here." I hugged her tighter and wanted her to feel that she'll be okay now. I won't let her cry alone. I will always be here to be her Baymax - protecting her, to treat her wounds and care for her.

"You smell like a woman." Roxanne stated when she finally stop crying.

"Sorry. I just f*cked someone then you called.. then I panic.. will you believe it if I tell you that I almost forgot my pants? Monique probably hates me now. She just throw my pants to my face." That made her burst into laughter. Roxanne looked like a crazy woman right now. She was crying earlier then the next minute, she was laughing wholeheartedly.

"It's your habit calling me or showing up whenever I'm banging someone." She laughed harder and that day end, me cooking her favorite meals for dinner.

Days have passed, we grew closer to each other. Closer and closer. Too close! I am her cook, meal buddy, movie buddy, bagage counter (tagadala ng shopping bags niya kapag nagmomall siya for hours during weekend), alalay niya, katulong sa bahay/roomate at pagdating sa school, ako ang tagabili ng pagkain niya during lunch . Wala akong reklamo. Why would I? Being with her, I don't feel weird at all. I feel like myself. I am comfortable around her and I am very happy. Is it possible to feel contented and be in peace while just sitting in her bed and watching her sleep? This seems surreal! More days passed, I am aware that I'm falling - fast, harder and savagely. I have let myself fall for Roxanne Rojas.