Chapter 14: Impossible

ROXANNE

"Honey Bee, totoo bang may boyfriend ka na?" She was grinning at me.

"Ana" She slapped me again! Kaya napaluhod na ako sa sahig. Lahat ng aming kaklase ay nanonood lang sa pambubully sa akin. Even my bestfriend, Sheena. I know she wanted to help me. But she can't, because she was trapped in Jake's arms. She's crying just like me.

"Kevin likes you sweetheart. So you shouldn't hurt him." Yeah, Kevin. I don't like Kevin. Kahit kailan hinding-hindi ko siya magugustuhan.

"Red Villegas, that's your boyfriend right dear? A college student ha."

"Please, don't hurt him. Please." I pleaded.

"ARGGH!" Napasigaw ako ng sinabunutan niya ko sa buhok. "You whore." My head hit the teacher's desk.

I groaned. My head was spinning. Napahawak ako sa aking noo and I saw blood.

Anasthasia punched me in my stomach. Napaigik ako sa sakit and she was not satisfied because she keep on kicking me. Again and again. Pakiramdam ko hihimatayin na ako.

Oo brutal siya. Kahit babae siya kaya niyang makipagsabayan pagdating sa bugbugan.

"Don't let her suffer anymore, Ana." I heard Jake's voice.

Finally, Anasthasia stopped. Lumapit ito kay Jonathan para abutin ang bagpack nito.

Anasthasia walked towards me after that. I tried to moved but I can't. I felt numb. Napasinghap ang lahat ng maglabas ng 7-inches-knife si Anasthasia mula sa bag pack nito. OH MY GOD!

I bet I looked pale right now. Is she going to kill me? Dahil lang binasted ko ang barkada niya?!! Walang makakalabas ng classroom dahil nakaharang sa pintuan si Jonathan at Hiro.

Jonathan, Jake, Kevin, Anasthasia and Hiro are the members of "the CRIME", ang kilalang siga sa Knight Academy.
Jake as the playful leader, Jonathan is the rude and hot-tempered, Hiro is the mysterious prince, Kevin is the badboy nerd and Anasthasia as the flirt muse.

"K-Kevin.. K-Kevin.. please." Tawag ko sa lalakeng nakaupo at nakatingin lang sa akin. He was expressionless.

"Tulungan ninyo ko. Kahit sino. Pakiusap." Sigaw ng utak ko. I'm so scared.

"He wants your heart Roh. I voluntered myself to get it from you. Wag kang madamot sweet angel." Anasthasia laughed like a psycho. Oh my god! Baliw sila!

Anasthasia pointed the knife over my chest. "Cupcake, I promise it won't hurt.. that MUCH."

A familiar fear crept into my chest.
"Anasthasia, I change." Alam kong nagpapanggap lang akong matapang and she seems to noticed just that.

"I am very surprised to know that you are 'the Campus Mistress' cheesecake." She smiIed even wider. My highschool life wasn't normal. I experienced ugly things because of her. Because of the CRIME.

"I'll gonna stay in the Philippines for months. So please entertain me darling and don't disappoint me okay." Anasthasia bit her lips as a sign of her playfulness.

"I want to see how this other Villegas crawl under your feet.. just to see you naked in his bed, Cupcake."

Oh! I heard those endearments again after two years. Anasthasia was fond of calling everyone with different endearments. It was her hobby. Anasthasia hates memorizing names so she uses those endearments. And she's unbelievably flirt.

We heard knocks on the door. Binuksan naman ni Hiro ang pinto. Gusto ko sanang magpasalamat kung isang guro ang kumatok. But I'm wrong. Mas nadagdagan pa ang takot ko when another girl with the blank stare was standing at the entrance of the door.

"Sistah." Anasthasia exclaimed when Sierra Claire Yoon, Anasthasia's sister show up.

"Sierra! Pakiusap tulungan mo si Roxanne. They are going to kill h-" Jake aggressively covered Sheena's mouth with his big hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" Bored na tanong ni Sierra Claire kay Anasthasia.

"We are just having some fun sis." Anasthasia wiggled her brows.

"Let the girl go." Sierra Claire's voice was full of authorithy and it was covered with ice. Napasimangot naman agad si Anasthasia sa sinabi ng kapatid nito at napilitang lumayo sa akin. I filled my lungs with air. Pakiramdam ko, hindi ko nagawang huminga kanina.

Ang pagiging maldita ko o pagiging palaban ay naglaho. It was two years already, I build myself to be a strong woman and keep all my fears in a box. But it seems, nothing has change. I am still the same girl being bullied way back in highschool.

"Oh, tahimik ka ata." Hunter drived me home.

"Ha? Ahh. Wala to." I stared at him . Do I like him? Tama ba si Anasthasia? But it's impossible!

=========

A/N: Meet Joshua Poison in Chapter 16, and gets excited for the dare between the Campus Mistress and the Playboy.

Who do you think will win? Ang kabit o ang babaero?

Kindly check for Sheena's story: The Poisoned Apple. Gomawo!