Chapter Six-Skyscraper

*Jessie's POV*

... And brushed a loose strand of hair out her face. I emitted a long, heaving sigh of pure relief, "Did you want dinner?" She asked, I couldn't eat right now! "Um... No, I'm good, thanks." I sent her a weak smile, "Okay." She replied, her a sad, concerned look plastered on her face. I started walking out, and she grabbed my arm firmly, making me wince. I spun around, sheltering my face in my rapidly shaking hands. "Hey, hey, it's okay!" She soothingly reassured me, whilst trying to prize my hands off my face, I whimpered, letting her forcing movements unstick my hands from my face, "I won't hurt you hun! Please, trust me!" She begged, my eyes were fixed to the floor, I was scared, if she looked into my eyes, she would see how broken I really am.

*Demi's POV*

She looked so vunerable, I needed to ask what was wrong, but I knew she might 'kick-off' on one. "Babe, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping tomorrow?" I asked, her eyes widened, "What's wrong hun?" I was begginging to get slightly scared and worried, "Nothing, sorry.." She apoligzed, "No, I'm sorry hun, you can always speak to me, I won't get annoyed, I promise!" I mentioned, it was true;even if she rung me at 2.00am in the morning, I wouldn't mind!

She backed away, running back upstairs, I didn't try to stop her this time;there was no use, I would only frighten her more! God bless!

*Jessie's POV*

I ran upstairs, tears filling my eyes, as soon as I got into my room, I grabbed my blade and cut deeply, I was falling again, sooner than I knew, I cut deeper and deeper, and eventually had enough, I went to sit on my bed, with black covers, so that wouldn't show, and lay down, letting my wrists bleed.

I heard steps creeping up the stairs, knowing it was Demi, I ran into the bathroom, filling the sink with water, and washing my arms, I heard my door open, "Jessie, sweetie, where are you?" She called, worry laced in her voice, "In the bathroom, be out in a minute!" I called back, kind of weak from all the crying. I quickly dried my arms, cleaning the sink thoroughly to get rid of the red stains surrounding the sink, and crept out, pulling my sleeves down.

_____________________________________________________________

Hey guys, so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was a quick one, sorry! What do you think? Step the drama up a little, or less dramatic, comment below! :)

Stay strong, I believe in you <3

Next update: Either today or tomorrow :)