Chapter Sixteen-This Is Me

*Jessie's POV*

I watched it intently, it was actually quite cool!

'Woah, yeah yeah yeah yeah!
How to chose,
Who to be,
Well lets see,
There's so many choices now,
Play guitar, be a movie star...' Sang the background music as it began. A girl with long brown hair and brown eyes lay in her bed smiling. She looked really familiar... I looked up at Demi who was smiling at me, then back to the TV, Demi, TV, and repeated it a few times, until I realized. "That's you!" I said suddenly, making Demi jump slightly. "Yes!" She laughed, pointing back to the telly, I quietened down and watched the movie all the way through.

~Around 1 hour later~

"That was great!" I exclaimed as the movie came to an end, she laughed loudly at me, I was jumping up and down repeatidly for no reason. "There's another one, if you wanna watch that?" She asked, "Uh, yeah please!" I replied, walking back to the sofa. Demi got up, and I gave her a confused look, "I'm going to get food and drinks!" She said, I gavea small nod, but inside, I was screaming, food?! FOOD?! No way! I wasn't going to eat! I sat on the sofa, placing my head in my hands. "Hey, you okay?" Demi asked, sitting down next to me, putting her arm around my back, "Yeah, just thinking!" I lied, "Okay..." Worry laced her voice as she snuggled up again, hitting the 'play' button.

________________________________________________________________________

Right guys, sorry, this is a filler, it is seriously bad, but I just wanted to sort the movies out lol...

Any idea's for the next chapter? I might dedicate it to the person who's idea I liked the most and used :)

Stay strong, I believe in you <3