Chapter 30

*Demi's POV*

We drove to Starbucks and got some lunch, we talked quietly over the table as the paparazzi piled up outside. Once we'd finished, we walked out. As I walked towards my car, I lost grip of Jessie. I screamed at the Paps to shut up and I found Jessie. "Baby, are you okay?" I asked her, she was a shaking mess, "Yeah, thanks for saving me Mum..." She trailed, smiling at me.

A worrying feeling dawned inside my stomach, feeling like something bad was going to happen. I immediately gripped the steering wheel tighter as someone swerved in front of us. "Dick!" I cursed under my breath, I don't know why I was so fired up and fidgety all of a sudden, but the worried feeling that something bad was gonna happen wouldn't go away.

Suddenly, a large lorry in front of my car tipped over, Jessie screamed while I was too busy trying not to get us killed in the car, we swerved violently past the lorry as we watched the bulky driver get put practically unscaved.

The alarming feeling still sat at the bottom of my gut, telling me to stop and pull over before something happened, but I ignored it.

"DEMI WATCH OUT!" Jessie screamed frantically as I manoeuvred our car into a ditch. Blackness surrounded me then.

*Jessie's POV*

"DEMI WATCH OUT!" I screamed as Demi headed straight in the direction of a downhill ditch. We went straight down towards the deep lake at the bottom. The car suddenly stopped, jolting me and Demi's limp body forward. The last thing I knew was that Demi was unconscious in the car and I was flying through the air until I hit my head on something hard and the blackness engulfed me...

_____________________________________________

Hey guys so I need to ask you something, should I make Jessie die now or should I leave it there (I will make a new chapter or two) Comment below what you think and I will update tomorrow!! Love y'all!

Stay strong xx