Chapter Fourteen-Gift Of A Friend

A/N: Hey guys, I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with Summer Holidays etc. So here is another update for you! :) 

___________________________________

*Jessie's POV*

I woke up slowly, fluttering my eyes from one side of the room to the other. I knew this room;It was mine! I felt something move slightly from underneath me, and I looked up to see Demi watching the TV intently, as soon as she noticed I was awake she looked down with care filling her eyes, "Hey..." I said, still slightly sleepy. "Hello hunny, how are you?" she asked, slightly worried after my little 'Drama' episode earlier, "Yeah... I guess I'm good, thanks." I replied. She nodded slightly and we turned to watch the television.

"Demi?" I said a few minutes later, "Yeah?" she asked, turning to face me, "Can I have a hug?" I asked shyly, I wasn't sure what she would think of me now. She gave me a little sympathetic smile and opened her arms, we hugged and she rubbed my back slightly, "I love you." She said, meaningfully, "I... I love you... Too!" I said as a few tears slipped down my cheeks. Demi pulled away and wiped my tears away with her thumb, "What do you wanna do now?" She asked excitedly, a grin spread from ear to ear across her face, "I... Um... Don't know..!" I said, "Um... Ooh! Wait here, I have a surprise for you!" She said as she ran out the room.

*Demi's POV*

I ran out of Jessie's room and into mine, only to grab the book and fling myself back out almost immediately, I noisily stumbled down the corridor and into Jessie's room. "Here, I, um, made this for you!" I said, praying she would like it. "I... I love it! Thank you so much Mum!" She said, standing up and hugging me... Wait... Did she just call me mum?! I'll have to wait and see...

I placed a CD into the music player and turned up the volume. It was an old Camp Rock CD with all the music on, we jumped around and I taught her some of the dance routines; like the one from 'We Rock' and 'Start The Party' She was actually quite a good dancer! Once the CD had finish it's music, we lay on the bed laughing and talking for a while until we both drifted off to sleep in each others arms...

*Jessie's POV*

I love Demi, I love the book, and this is the best I have ever felt-well at least it's the best I've felt for a long long time! We talked and laughed until Demi and I both fell asleep, Demi's arms were wrapped around me and she was facing me, she was adorable when she slept! I watched her until I too fell asleep...

____________________________________________________

Hey guys! So I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember to vote, comment and spread the word about my book!!! You guys are the best! Really bad chapter, but still, hope you enjoyed it!!!!! :D

Stay strong, I believe in you <3