Chapter Seven-Unbroken

*Jessie's POV*

"Um.. Hey, Demi?" I stuttered questionably, "Jessie, hun, are you okay?" She asked, concern clouded her eyes. "Yeah. I'm fine." I lied, "Please tell me?" She begged, "Nothing!" I was starting to get irritated now, "I know there is something!" She challenged, "What was Tina's whip used for?" She questioned me.

*Demi's POV*

"What was Tina's whip used for?" I questioned, looking at her, she shuddered, tears welling up in her eyes, all I wanted to do was gain her trust! I wasn't going to hurt her... Ever. "Jessie..." I was very concerned by this point, she was standing there, her eyes blank, not showing any emotion, then she started murmuring and slurring some words that I coukld barely make out. I sat her calmly down onto her bed.

"I was alone in the house... He'd left... Gone forever... They found me..." A few tears stained her cheeks, I nodded, giving her my permission to carry on, "They took me to the care home... After school one day, I was sitting in my room... Tina came up... She whipped me... She had no reason for it..." At this point, she cried, her sobs felt as horrible as jumping into a pool of acid, whilst being stabbed with cactus' and having a 60 tonne lorry run over me. I leaned in, trying to hug her closer, but she pulled away and ran to the furtest corner of the room, away from the door, shaking violently.

"S-she's c-c-coming for m-me, save me... PLEASE!!!" She screeched, I ran over, engolfing her in a hug, "Shh, hunny, it's okay, no-one's gonna get you, I won't allow them!" I said, she hugged me back, crying.

She soon fell asleep, so I carried herr to her bad-she was L-I-G-H-T! I yawned, and plonked myself under the duvet with her, tucking us both in, and I wrapped my arms protectively around her fragile body, trying not to wake her up.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, missed you! Although it has only been like 1 day! Less! Ahaha, thanks for all the support you've all given to me, LOVE YOU!

Stay strong, I believe in you <3

Next update: 2 votes 3+ comments for early or I will update either tomorrow, or 2 days :) Luv y'all!