Chapter Nine-Fix a Heart

*Demi's POV*

I got woken up by Jessie shaking and whimpering, "Jessie, Jessie? Hun? Are you okay?" I asked, frightened, I used to have dreams like this, but I had no-one to comfort me back then, a large jump and Jessie turned to me, "Demi, help me, it won't stop!" She shouted, "What, honey, what's happening?!" I asked, "The flashbacks!" She screamed, I brought her deep into my chest, huggung and soothing her. She cried into my chest for a good hour before curling into a ball, exhausted and falling asleep peacefully this time.

*Jessie's POV*

I woke up a couple of hours later, Demi was still lying next to me, rubbing my back, calming me even more so from the earlier drama episode. "Heya hun, you feeling better?" She asked, I gave a weak smile and replied, "Yeah, I think so." She smiled back, "Did you want breakfast?" I took a glance at the clock, it was nearly lunch time, "Nah, it's nearly lunch anyways!" I cheered, she nodded, getting up. Just before she walked out the door, she turned to me, "Hey, do you wanna go shopping with me today? You hardly have any clothes!" She asked, "Um... Okay." I answered, shopping? Really? I didn't know what she was thinking of getting me so I was a little worried!

~Later on~

"Come on Jessie! I'm ready to go! Are you?" She shouted up the stairs, "Yah, be down in a minute!" I rushed to get my shoes on, and ran out my bedroom, swivelling quickly around to get my jacket-I couldn't forget that or she would see!

We got into the car, and she put on the radio, a beam appeared across her face as she listened to the music, it was the start of a song,

Putting my defences up, 

Coz I don't wanna fall in love, 

If I ever did that, 

I think I'd have a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack

She sang along, she sounded just like the singer on the radio! Soon enough, we arrived at the shops.

____________________________________________________________________

So guys, really bad chapter, sorry! Love y'all <3

Stay strong, I believe in you <3 

Next update: Today or tomorrow! <3 x