Chapter 28

Sorry I haven't updated in like a century, I have had the Christmas holidays and school to deal with. Also I have had a few friend problems which made me a little depressed and I have had a load of sh*t from my teachers at school and my Mum too so yeah I just needed to get myself back together. Anyways, here is the next chapter and I hope you all enjoy! Xx

___________________________________________________________________________________

*Jessie's POV*

Since it was the weekend I got to stay at home. The only downside was Demi being there, because it means she could watch my every move and here me walking and talking and everything. So I had to try and keeps my cries in as I watched TV.

"Sweetie, come down here please." I heard Demi say quite sternly, sending shivers down my spine. I crept out my door and walked silently down the stairs. "Yes?" I asked, looking down at my feet. "Look up, I made lunch." She smiled triumphantly. I cringed towards the floor and stubbornly walked into the kithen.

As I spread my food around my plate, Demi was giving me worried looks. I swiftly pulled out my chair and ran out the kitchen and she chased after me. "Eat!!!" She shouted at me as I ran up the stairs to my room. I sat on my bed and cried, Demi knocked on the door, "Go away!" I yelled, but she ignored me and came in anyway.

"Baby why won't you eat?" She asked, I shook my head, not relying on my voice to make any sort of distraught noise. Demi hugged me closer as I cried, which calmed me down quicker-her smell always calmed me down! I told her everything, just bluntly blurting it out all stringed into one sentence. "IJustWantYouToLoveMeLikeARealMumWouldButYouWon'tLoveMeIfI'mFatAnd-And" I sniffled, Demi held me closer, I shook violently as I told her the next part. "I-I... I cut!" I almost screamed. I felt something wet land on my head, and looked up to see Demi crying, her eyes fearful and sorrowful.

"S-show me y-your arms!" Demi demanded through the wall of tears streaming down her cheeks. I shook my head and pulled my sleeves down even further so now they were at the rim of my knuckles. Demi started at me blankly. Suddenly she reached over and kissed my forehead.

*Demi's POV*

I gently reached over and kissed her on the forehead, not even bothering to control my tears. I grabbed Jessie's hand and led her towards the bathroom, where there was a full sized mirror. I ordered Jessie to take off her clothes, leaving her in only in her underwear. The sight I saw was horrific, but I kept my feelings locked up for now.

"What do you see?" I asked her...

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys so I left you on a cliffhanger!! Vote and comment what you think so far and what you think might be in store for Jessie and Demi's future together :)