Chapter Eleven-U Got Nothin' On Me

*Jessie's POV*

He saw me... I turned and ran, pushing past everybody, tears welling up in my eyes. I could hear Demi running after me screaming my name, "Jessie, Jessie, honey, are you okay? Jessie!" Her voice was cracking really badly. I ran into the toilets and headed for the cubicles. Just as I locked the cubicle, the door open and closed, "Jessie? Sweety? Are you in here?" Demi's voice rang, I let out a loud sob, "Jessie? Honey, please open the door!" She battered the door with her fists, my back slid down the wall, and I had a sudden thought, my bag! It had my blade and tissues in, I grabbed the blade, and placed the tissue onto my lap, my saking hands held the shining object firmly, and the metal soon sliced up my wrist. The blood trickled down my arms and every sound seemed to have been turned down, but I could still hear Demi.

I wrapped a tissue around my wrists after a good amount of cutting, and placed the blade and remaining tissues back into the bag, unlocking the door and walking out, Demi was crumpled by my cubicle with her head in her hands, crying. "Demi?" I asked in a weak, cracked tone, sshe looked up, "Baby, what happened?!" She asked, "He was.... My dad.. " I couldn't help it, my tears flooded down my face as she pulled me in, I hugged her tightly, my tears soaked into her top. "Baby, you scared me, please, don't do that again!" She asked, taking both of my hands in hers, "Sorry..." I said, "I love you!" She cried, pulling me close, "Now, lets get back home, and we can talk about this back there, hm?" She asked, "Yeah... I guess..." I answered.

*Demi's POV*

The whole car ride was silent, gloomy. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw tissued stained with red around her wrists... Wait... That was... BLOOD!! Oh no! What happened?! I'm sure I'll find out when we get back!

We came to a halt outside my mansion, and Jessie stepped out. I locked the car and ran to the door where Jessie was waiting, we both walked in, "So, are you going to tell me what happened?" I asked, "Um... I'd rather not..." She replied, "Oh, okay." I said, a little put down that she wouldn't trust me! But I had just come up with an amazing idea! I needed to get to work as soon as I could!

___________________________________________________________________

What's Demi's idea? Cliffhanger time... Ahaha, so I hope you've enjoyed it so far, love y'all

Stay strong, I believe in you <3

Next update: 2+ votes 3+ comments for early update, if not, then 2 days time! Unless I am bored and wan to update it, we'll have to wait and see! Lol :)