Chapter 27

*Jessie's POV*

"Oh no you don't!" Demi said to me, grabbing my arm. My cuts stung and I blinked back my tears as I reluctantly turned around and looked her in the eyes. "I know what you're going to do." She told me, "Don't even think about it!" She said, her hand was wrapped right around my fresh cuts and she was tightening it all the time. "Let go." I ordered, trying to sound independent, "I can look after myself!" I said, she shook her head and tugged me all the way to the living room where she locked the door. "No way out now." She told me. Those 4 words brought even more tears to my eyes, I let a couple spill but I had had a flashback...

*FLASHBACK*

"No way out now!" My dad stared menacingly into my eyes. He looked me up and down, licking his lips. Sauntering towards me, he lifted my shirt over my head and stared at my breasts, before taking my short off and well, you know, raped me...

*END FLASHBACK*

*Demi's POV*

Jessie's eyes suddenly became glazed over with fear and anxiety, as soon as I sat down, she ran towards the door, screaming and shouting, "No! Let me out!!" My heart broke into a million pieces watching her. I ran over to her and tackled her into a hug, we sat, our backs against the door, my head also leaning against it, and Jessie's head buried in her knees...

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry." I apologised, tears pouring uncontrollably down my cheeks, "No, I'm sorry Demi..." I heard her say, her voice was barely a whisper, "There are so many things you don't know about me, Mum." She said, "Oh, so I'm your Mum now?" I jokingly asked, "I'm sorry, did you want me to call you Demi?" She asked, looking up at me, "No! No! Mum's fine!" I said, panicking because she would be scared to call me mum. I heard a tiny laugh come from Jessie, "Okay." She giggled, we sat for a while, I was telling her about how much fun I had filming Camp Rock and how everyone was so funny, and whilst I told her, she rest her head on my legs and looked up at me, sucking her thumb, and whenever I smiled, she smiled, whenever I laughed, she laughed, I began stroking her hair and she smiled lovingly up at me, and I smiled back.

________________________

Hey guys! So I think this book is going to end soon but I'm making a new one!! It is going to be a sad ending, so get your tissues ready! But it probably won't be for a while now!!

Love y'all!

Oh and don't forget, stay strong!!