Chapter 26

*Demi's POV*

"Jessie?" I called, "Yeah?" She answered, "How was school baby, I know something happened to make you upset." I tried to be firm, but she looked over at me with tears staining her white cheeks. "Nothing." She answered stubbornly, I had had enough of her attidtude for one day. I opened the door to walk out, when I heard tiny sobs coming from Jessie's small frame. I turned to face her, "Come on baby, tell me everything." I held my arms out, and she ran into the, sobbing in to my shirt. "T-these people t-t-they pushed m-me over and they h-hit me D-Demi!" She cried, I held her tight to my chest, listening and soothing her.

After she had calmed down and stopped crying, I looked at the clock, 17:48 it read, better start dinner! "Jessie hunny?" I asked softly, "Yes?" She looked up at me with red, puppy dog eyes. "What do you want for dinner?" She went white, "What's wrong..?" I asked cautiously, she looked down, tears in her eyes.

*Jessie's POV*

I had to tell her sometime... I needed help.. "I-I... I can't D-Demi!" She looked at me and I flung my arms around her. "I can't eat it..." I said into Demi's shoulder, "Why?" she sounded devastated, "Because.." I trailed, she pulled away, and looked at me, I just simply grabbed all the fat on my thigh and pulled at it, I was getting a bit upset so Demi carefully pried my hand off my thigh and hugged me, whispering in my ear, "I know baby, you can do this, you're so thin, please eat? for me?" I gave Demi an uncertain look and nodded slightly, I heard my voices taking over... 'Fatty' They chanted, I tried to ignore them and buried my head in Demi's shirt, smelling her, she had a comforting smell. She felt me shaking and whispered "Shhh, baby, it'll be okay." And she started singing Skyscraper.

We stayed in, and had pasta and chicken. She placed the plate full of starchy pasta and fattening chicken infront of me, I cringed. She went over to get her plate and I just stabbed my food with my fork, feeling sick. Demi sat down and gave me a concerning look, "Baby, please?" She asked, tucking into her food, I couldn't do this, my demons screamed at me, "I know.. I'll purge later!" I said under my breath. "No." I heard a controlling voice say to me, startled I looked up and saw Demi staring at me intently, "Demi, I'm sorry!" I said before burying my face in my hands, "Baby, I'm not angry!" She said, standing up and running over to me, "Just don't throw up, come on baby!" She shovelled 2 pieces of pasta onto my fork and bought it up to my mouth, "Come on baby, I know you can do this!" she encouraged, I slowly opened my mouth, and she rubbed circles in my back whilst she slowly put it in my mouth. I chewed and chewed and chewed until there were only tiny bits then I swallowed, I felt it go down and settle in my stomach. Demi put the fork down and engolfed me in a hug, "We'll done baby girl!!!!" She said from behind me, she was still rubbing circles in my back, "just a few more!"I looked up at her with a pleading look on my face, "Please, Demi.. No more.." I said, my voice barely audible. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, "okay" she simply said. I hugged her, and started running up the stairs...

________________

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES!!!! I'VE BEEN SOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE

STAY STRONG BBY'S ILY ALL