Chapter Eighteen-Without The Love

*Demi's POV*

I played her my Stay String documentary and she cried into my chest when it finished. "Shh, baby, it's okay!" I soothed her whilst rubbing her back as she cried her heart out. "I'm s-sorry D-Demi!!" She cried loudly, hearing this, my heart shattered into pieces, I could hear her pain that burst straight through her weak, cracked voice. I rubbed her back until she fell asleep, and I carried her upstairs, tucking her in.

I got to her desk and decided to write her a note. I grabbed a pen and some paper. 'Honey, I'll be downstairs if you want to talk. I love you so much, don't be afraid to talk to me about anything, Mum xx' I folded the paper up, writing 'My baby Jessie' on the front and placing it on her desk. I shoved the pen quietly back into the pen pot and walked out the door, taking one last glimpse of Jessie. She looked so cute when she was asleep!

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and slumped into the couch. I grabbed the remote and scrolled through the shows that were on... Nothing good to watch... Urgh I'm bored as hell, I settled for Disney Channel and make myself a cup of tea, sitting back down and taking small sips.

*Jessie's POV*

~A few hours later~

I woke up slowly, allowing myself time to adjust to my surroundings. I was in my room! Demi must have carried me up here! I bet I was really heavy... I elevated myself up onto my elbows and spotted a piece of paper on my desk with the words 'My baby Jessie' written neatly onto it. I carefully opened it, inside, it read: 'Honey, I'll be downstairs if you want to talk. I love you so much, don't be afraid to talk to me about anything, Mum xx' I smiled slightly to myself but it was quickly washed away with the thought of what happened earlier.

Tears threatened to spill over as I walked down the stairs clutching the note in my hand, I knew I needed help, but. I didn't want it... I needed to be thinner, prettier, better than what I am.

"Hey baby girl." Demi turned to face me, a sympathetic smile spread across her face. "H-hi." I stuttered, knowing she was going to ask me about my 'problems'. "I know, baby, you might as well tell me now..." She trailed as she moved to sit next to me. I looked into her eye and immediately back down to the carpet. She lifted my chin so I was facing her. "I-I can't..." I said, forcing my head back down to avoid Demi's gaze. "Honey..." She said, "I don't want to!!" I shouted a bit loudly, "Jessie!" She looked a mixture of scared and appalled at my behaviour, who wouldn't.. I just shouted at my mum!

I ran as quick as I could to my room, and grabbed some of my clothes, stuffing them into a small bag. I took my blade and cut deeply a few times, before wrapping my cuts in some bandages and chucking the blades into the suitcase. I zipped the suitcase shut and grabbed my iPhone that Demi had bought for me a few days earlier, slipping it into my pocket, and exiting my room, clutching my suitcase.

I carefully crept past the lounge and straight towards the door. Just as I was leaving, I felt someone grab my suitcase and yank on it. I turned around to see Demi. "What?" I asked, remaining as calm as I could, trying not to allow the tears to spill out my eyes. "Baby, please!" She begged. "Let go!" I demanded, but she still held on. I tried again, "Let go!!!" I half-shouted this time. "Baby girl!! Please!! I love you!!!" She begged harder. "If you loved me you'd let me go!" I screamed, getting mad... I ditched my suitcase and ran for it. I still had my phone in my pocket so that's a high point.

~A few hours later~

I collapsed on a bench in a park. I was tired. I was hungry. I was thirsty. I was cold. I was ALONE. I cried, folding myself into a ball and lay there until I fell asleep...

_____________________________________

Hey guys!!! So I hope you liked tis chapter, it's getting escalated quickly now isn't it?! Ahaha, I love y'all so much, keep spreading the word and vote!!! Please follow 1Direction_imagines_

Stay strong, I believe in you <3