Chapter Ten-For the Love of a Daughter

*Jessie's POV

I had my bag, it consisted of tissues, my blade, and some breath mints, just in case I needed to you know.. Demi got out the car and rushed over to my side, putting her hood up and placing her sunglasses on her nose. "Lets go!" She said, exitedly, we wondered into the shopping center, "Hey, since you didn't have any lunch, how about you have a sandwich?" I loved ham, but I couldn't eat! "Um, okay." I said, looking down, I only say okay because if I said no, she would probably find out!

We casually walked into the restraunt, I oredered a ham sandwich and some water, and Demi oredered some chocolate cake and water, we sat at a table in silence, I took a small bite of my sandwich, and looked at Demi, who had already eaten half her chocolate cake, I attempted to down the sandwich in one, taking large bites. I could feel the sick hanging in my throat, "Excuse me." I said to Demi, standing up and rushing  into the toilets, throwing up everything that I had in me.

I walked back to a concerned Demi, looking straight at me, I gave her a small smile, trying to reassure her.

*Demi's POV*

She ran into the bathroom and as soon as the door closed, I heard puking sounds. A few minutes later and she made a re-apperance, her face was chalk white, "You okay?" I asked, "Yeah, just a little tummy ache.. It's fine, lets go!" She replied.

We walked out of the resteraunt and into TopShop. We bought a few things and carried on, by the time we were entering the last shop, we were loaded with clothes. We walked into Claire's, suddenly, Jessie stopped walking, she stood there, frozen, looking straight ahead.

*Jessie's POV*

I froze. He was there. I couldn't breathe...

____________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger..... Oh no! Ahaha, love y'all <3

Stay strong, I believe in you <3

Next update: Today if I have time :)