Chapter 2

*Luke's POV*
I was a little shocked to get a call from Lily fifteen minutes after I dropped her off at her house. She asked me to get her. Knowing I would have to because of my damned quest I turned around.
"Stupid no good gods making me do shit for them" I mumbled to my self.
"Well that's not very nice" a male voice said next to me causing me to jump a little. The God had blond hair and a bright smile.Apollo.
"What do you want?" I said rolling my eyes.
"To talk to you" the Sun God said.
"Oh yay how fun this what I've always wanted to talk with the oh so amazing sun god" I said with sarcasm laced in my voice.
"Good now listen close" Apollo didn't seem to understand the concept of the magical thing I've come to love called Sarcasm.
"This girl is very special and she gets hurt it is on you" he said In a tone of seriousness. Something I'd never think to hear from him.
"It almost seems like you care Apollo" I said with a smug smile.
"You will find out why soon enough....oh and here" he handed me a piece of paper.
"And this is?" I asked
"A prophecy" he said simply
"Oh great do I die again?" I asked
"It all depends on you son" the God said before popping out. I sighed.
"Damed it...and they all wonder why I hate the gods"

I finally got to the gas station and it had started raining. I saw Lily standing in the rain in her long sleeve black shirt and matching black jeans and boots. I shook my head seeing the back pack full of clothes. She climbed in the passenger seat of "my" car. Not really mine. But hey the dude was rich and had like seven others I just borrowed the nicest one he had. I don't plan on hi giving it back so yeah it's mine.
"Running away are we?" I said smirking.
She sighed and nodded.
"Well your soaking wet so let's get somewhere with a dryer."

We pulled into a motel and got a room. Unfortunately they only had rooms with one bed available. Apparently a lot of demi-God's were running away with the former traitor of Olympus as their guide tonight. (Incase your like Apollo and can't tell that was Sarcasm. Anyway.)
We got to our room and Lily sat down on the bed and sighed. Meanwhile I pulled out the crumpled paper and read it.
"Dam it Aollo why you got to put it in Greek?" I cursed.
"Huh?" Lily looked up. Right she's still here. So she can hear that but not the teacher screaming at her right in my ear. Nice.

*Lily's POV*
"Huh?" I asked Luke. He shrugged and dropped the paper on the table and mumbled some thing about a shower and how 'he hates the Greek gods and Apollos a douche'

I got up and picked up the paper. It WAS in Greek. I read it
'Της Ψηιλδ τοθ σεεκ
Σηαλλ Μακεδονία του ςεακ
Της gods οφέλη ςινε σηαλλ πλάιμ
Μαρριγε φορ ξέρω του σηαλλ αίμα
Λοωερσ Λοθστ
Σαωε της ςορλσ
Φεομ Ποσιον δθστ
Τος ψηιλδρεν
ςιλλ βε της σημ
Ψαρρυ της λεγαψυ άνδρες
Σαωε μοτηερ άνδρες Θάτσερ φεομ
Ετερναλ τηεαψηερυ'
The letters rearranged them selves to English.
The child you seek
Shall make you weak
The God of Wine shall claim
Marrige for her you shall aim
Lovers lust
Save the world from
Posion dust
Two children
Will be the sum
Carry the legacy and
Save Mother and father from
Entrenal treachery.

My jaw dropped. Luke came out of the bathroom and huffed.
"Can't you stay out of others prophecys?" He said. I wanting a good mood so I snapped.

"Ok what your problem I've done nothing to you to get an attitude from you. I mean you cane to MY school sat next to ME and gave me YOUR number so don't get all posts with me" I growled. He chuckled and looked at me. The look in his eyes changed from anger to amusement. I didn't understand all I did was go off on him.
"Finally someone who speaks their mind...maybe your not all that bad" his eyes scoped my body up and down. He grabbed my left wrist and pulled up my sleeve.
"Vine tatto?" He said.
"Birth mark..." I said. He eyes me suspiciously. Then he grabbed the other wrist. I pulled away and clutched it to my chest. His eyes narrowed and he tackled me and pinned me to the bed. Yanking my sleeve up his eyes widened seeing the amount of scars on my right wrist.
"Lil why would you do that" he said. His eyes softened and he sighed. I hung my head and felt tears prick at my eyes.I curled up under the covers ignoring him.

*Dream*
I ran through the woods as fast as I could. The man chased me closing fast. I could feel the drug he had put in my drink start to kick in. My body began to go numb. It traveled to my legs and I fell. The man caught up and kicked me in theories as hard as he could. I heard a large cracking sound come from my right rib cage. I began crying begging him not to, pleading him to stop. He sneered and layed on top of me. The man from my birthday party pulled my shorts off and I cryed harder. My body was fully numb and I couldn't move. I could only scream. Being in the middle of the woods no one heard my pleads. He undressed him self. He began to rape me. I screamed louder crying hopeing to get SOMEONE...anyone. I finally did the only thing my mother told me to do before she died. I screamed for my father.
"Dad! Please hel-" I was cut off as pine cones from the trees fell. Thousands. Just fell all pelting the man on top of me. Welts appeared on him where they hit. Purple lighting flashed and a shadow of a man was there. He had a pot belly and a big nose thinning black hair and a purple ting to his eyes. Grapevines wrapped around the man and he screamed this time. The vines drug him into the ground and he disappeared. But so did the shadow of the man who had saved me. My feeling came back soon ans I ran home as fast as I could. I had school the next day.
*end of dream*

I woke with a start. Luke was already up. He had tears in his eyes. He looked at me and sighed.
"How long ago were you raped?" He asked.