Chapter 3

*Lily's POV*
"H-how did you..." my voice trailed off.
"I can see people's dreams....if I chose to and you were freaking out so I.....I looked and hated what I saw" he looked down.
I took a deep breath. "It was just over the summer before this school year started." I told Luke. He nodded. This time he took a deep breath.
"Look there's some thing I need to tell you about and you might think I'm crazy but hear me out okay?" He sighed. I nodded. Luke began to tell me about the gods and his entire past. By the time he got done it was 1 am.
"We should get some sleep" I said yawning. Honestly, I just needed to think over what he just told me.
"Well I don't sleep well but you go ahead you'll need it for the trip tomorrow." Luke said. I nodded and curled up once again.

*Luke's POV*

I watched Lily sleep. I know I know creepy but after that dream I didn't know what to do. Once you come back from the dead you don't sleep very well after. Trust me I know.  She looked really pretty in her sleep. I bit back that thought. I COULD NOT get involved with her. If the gods found out i had something that made me happy. They would do anything and everything to take it from me. She sighed in her sleep and my heart did a flip in my chest. How in the Hades did this girl get to me so fast?  She squirmed and gave a small little smile in her sleep that made my breath hitch in my throat. Just then my phone rang and I practically dove for it to keep it from waking her. 

"Hello?"I said 

"Luke?" the voice said. Not a voice I remember.

"Who is this" 

"Annabeth....Are you okay...Hows the quest going???" 

"The fuck how...wait what I'm confused" I said not like this moment.

" Well that's not new"  She laughed.

''Bitch" I sneered

"Mean"

"Fuck off last time we talked to you gave new meaning to the word 'whore'" I said and hung up the phone. I threw it on the bed and spun around slamming my fist into the wall. A large hole was now present. I moved the full length mirror in front of the hole where it wouldn't be noticed.

"Someones violent" Lily laughed playfully. I turned to look at her wondering when she had woken up."Its almost check out time Luke" She said smirking. I looked at my phone and checked the time 11:15 am. How the Hades? It was just 2 in the morning. Whatever. I grabbed my clothes and changed out of the out fit i had worn for a week before at camp. Hey i like never leave my cabin so why do clothes matter. Don't judge me. Lily took the room keys down to the front desk as I packed the car back up."So where we going 'Mr.son of the travel god'" She giggled.

"Don't call me that unless you wanna meat Hades the hard way Sweetheart'' i sneered and shed giggled again."Do you like violence?"

"No its just that your cu-" she realized what she was about to say and stopped.

"No doll face keep going I'm cute?'' i smirked as she blushed when she found out I knew what she was thinking. She shook her head and bit her lip. Great now I'm flirting. Why can i not go a day around a girl without trying to make her blush? Whatever. If you haven't noticed i like the word whatever.

We drove in silence for the next about hour. Lily still had a small amount of blush on her face. Soon we pulled up to a gas station and i had Lily go in to pay. She jogged in the store blush still present on her face. The moment she walked in I felt like something was about to go very very VERY wrong. Dam senses.

*Lily's POV*
I walked in the store, money in hand to pay for the gas. The first thing I saw was my English teacher, Ms.Oglesby.
"Lily Morgan what aren't you in school" she said putting het hands on her hips. I looked at her and for a second her eyes looked red. Then they went back to the Brown they were normally. Luke jogged up as I was about to answer.

"Could ask you the same dam thing" he snarled. He does that a lot

"Language Castellan" she warned
"Took you Dam long enough Bat Bitch" he said smirking. Wait what. She hissed and he grabbed at something on his waist. He pulled out a bronze sword and she hissed again.
"Hades will have your head" she growled. She changed form. She now had leathery bat wings and a shriveled body of a bat but a normal shriveled face.
"Tell him I said grapes" and he slashed. She dogged the first hit and lunged at him. Knocking him off balance he flew into a shelf containing candy.
He picked him self up and smirked."What you got against Snickers?" And threw candy to one side and lunged for the other. She lashed her whip knocking the blade out of his hands as I ran and hid behind the cashier.
*Luke's POV*
I dove to one side to avoid the bitches talons. Once I was sure no one was in the way, I picked up a chair by the bathrooms and threw it. It smacked her dead in the face and she tumbled backwards. She got up and I scanned the floor for my sword. Of course...it's behind her. I sighed and ran toward her. She readied her self but at the last second I slid underneath her and grabbed my sword. She turned around confused at first. Hissing she looked around. There was a large thud and she fell on her face.
"Words do hurt bitch" Lily screamed. A book. She threw a book at her. Nice. She had rope in her hand. No a shoelace. She wrapped it around the furies neck giving me time to kill the bitch. I walked up to her.
"Like I said...tell him I said grapes" and slashed through her with my sword. She evaporated into dust and we ran back to my car. Lily looked at me once we began driving again
"Grapes?" She laughed.
"Ill tell you later" I chuckled. We drove toward long island. Now back to camp. Fuck.