Chapter 9

*Lily's POV*
I had woken up after three days of being out. Percy was out as well. I woke to find him on the bed on my right. The Apollo kids said that he was in a deep coma. They had no idea when he'd be up. Luke was well....Depressed. Savanna had just left. Out of no where. Luke had left her and Percy alone to talk then he turned up in a coma and she was just gone. Luke blamed him self of course. The Hephaestus cabin had built him a new cabin while i was out. It was better than the last one. It had a queen size bed instead of a twin so the both of us could stay until i get claimed. Honestly i had forgotten all about being unclaimed. I was so worried about gods popping into my dreams and cabins bursting into flames to think about it. But things in camp had calmed since Savanna left. There have been whispers that she was complete and total chaos. Only because it all dropped when she left. A month or two after things went to me. About how i still wasn't claimed. Some even believe that i may be evil because I have connections to Luke as Savanna did. I didnt understand it. What had Luke done to make them hate him so bad? Luke hadnt been out of bed for days. He just layed there staring at a picture of his half sister.

"Luke come on you need to eat" i begged.

"No i dont...she left she was all i had and now shes gone so what's the point?" He said.

I sighed and walked out of the cabin. I walked to Percy's cabin. I wanted to try and see if i could find why she left. After all she stayed in the Posiden cabin more than her own. She looked for a minute. Nothing. Then she accidentally knocked over one of Percys jacket. A pecie of paper tumbled out of the pocket. It had my name on it in Savanna's hand writing.

Dear Lily,
I knew you'd be the one to pull a Luke and snoop around. He hasn't  done much has he? I wish this could be different. Tell him i'm sorry. And i need his help. Tell him to find my mother....The only way to do that is to talk to Hermes though. You will get claimed tonight and get a prophecy to. Tell no one about this 

~Savanna C.

What..........the.........absolute...........fuck.....

I grabbed the note and took off running to Luke's cabin."Luke get the fuck up i know how to find Savanna." Luke popped his head out of the covers.

"What" he said with a confused look on his face.

"Just get up get ready I'm gonna make a call and when you get done come to the beach" I told him throwing a set of clothes on the bed. He sighed and crawled under the covers.

"Fine but let me get a shower" he groaned. 

*Luke's POV*
I didn't want to get up. The cabin was cold compared to when it went up in flames. It was warm under the covers. But if it meant finding my half sister. Lugging my self out from underneath the covers i began to wonder who it was that was helping us.I turned on the hot water and slid in. It was seemingly warmer than the blankets i had. I wasnt sure how long i was in there all i knew was i didn't want to get out.After a metaphorical eternity in there i climbed out. I threw on the clothes Lily threw at me. Sighing when i looked in the mirror a memory flashed back to me. 

I was wearing my black long sleeve shirt with black pants. Sighing i threw on my shoes. Taking one last look in the mirror i sighed again. I looked exactly like when i worked for....him. My cheeks were sunken in from not eating, my skin pale due to lack of sun light and my hair was the usual blonde but was unbrushed and untamed. For a brief second my eyes even betrayed me and were a flash of gold. Anger swelled threw me. I pulled back my fist and slammed it into the mirror. Looking back into the broken pecies i saw only me. My blue eyes...not gold. Yet the broken look reminded in them.  I walked out the door and began towards the beach.

As i got closer i began to notice who was standing with Lily. Not that fat fuck. Hes a dead beat ass. Sorry 'Dad'. Not ass. Well hes that to but hey i can only handle so much in one day. Stupid fucking Hermes. 
"What the hell is he doing here?" I yelled pointing at the god. 

"He's helping Luke he can tell us who Savanna's mother is then we can figure out how to find her" Lily said putting a hand on my chest to keep me from killing him. 

''Savanna used to be the only reason that i didnt gut you shes gone-"

"And i can help you find her..Luke theres something you dont know about her that is vitality important" he said ''yes when you find out you can beat me all you want...Lily will not stop you believe me i know i deserve it sometimes'' 

I narrowed my eyes at him ''What are talking about'' What the hell could he mean?

He took a deep breath" Have you ever noticed how you and Savanna look more alike than most of my children do?" he started "How she is so much more attached to you and you feel the immediate need to protect her and she will always believe in you no matter what you do and how you two feel so close most of all how Hades and all the other gods agreed to bring you back for her?" He told me building up to the final piece of what he knows. With each word he said my anger slowly build much like the suspense in his words. My fists balled and Lily grabbed my arm just until he was done. I would hear him out but as soon as he was done, I'd kill him. What the hell was he getting at? Shakily he took another deep breath.
"You and Savanna are both from the same parents...Me and May...your Mother...Not only that your twins."