Chapter 23

*Smut!!Smut!!* 

 "Good then there is still time for me to make it impossible for you to take it"   

*3RD PERSON POV*
Lily wasn't sure where her shirt went. Luke wasn't sure what came over him. Once he kissed her he couldn't hold back any longer. His hands went ripping at her clothes, tossing them where ever gravity caught them. He threw down his leather jacket he had been wearing and laid her on it quickly. 

She moaned at his touch, not quite understanding the feeling that was rushing through her body.  She bit back a squeak as he pulled off his shirt ,revealing his tanned toned torso. That squeak came out however when he bit her neck. He pushed off her leggings as she squirmed under him. She whimpered as he gently rubbed her clit through her panties, lifting her hips as if begging, even if she didn't know what for. Her light blue bikini panties were sure to be white if he kept it up.

The sun glistened off his body. His tanned skin and toned abdomen shining with sweat from the sweltering summer sun. Sweat dripped off his hair and down his face. His blue eyes swollen in lust and greed. His pants hung low, his belt hanging from a tree branch by chance of him tossing it, reveling his tanned V-line. Luke hips curved perfectly forming his v-line and melting into his abbs. His lips plump, red and swollen from the heated make out session with lily. His hair was messy and looked like he had just rolled out of bed as he ran his hand through his hair, showing just how build he was. His biceps thick and muscular, large enough for Lily's small thin frame to sit on and be carried around,but not to big that he looked bad. Veins popped out on his arms from agitation of waiting. His scar on the right side of his face made him look that much better. It added a dangerous edge to the already law breaking child of Hermes. If being hot was a crime he'd be on death row.

"L-Luke god" she whispered.

"This is what you'd miss out on if you join her" he growled deeply in her ear. That sent a shiver down her spin as she nipped at his neck. He bit down where her neck met her shoulder making her cry out in pleasure. He sucked on the skin leaving a good hickey and licked the area apologetically. "You still going to join the red headed heifer bitch goddess because if so i cant continue"

She shook her head no and felt him smirk against her skin. Slowly he slid off her underwear and slid a finger in her. She gripped his shoulders never having been entered before. Sure there was the time she was almost raped but he didn't get THAT far. He began to finger her at a slow pace, speeding up every sixth time she moaned,pumping his fingers in her quickly and then slowly and quickly again. "Luke ah Luke gods" she cried.

She whined as he stopped and stood up pulling off his pants and boxers. Seeing his member hard and at full length of about 11 inches long and 2 inches wide, (which doesn't sound all that big but trust me it is) she began to pant. He noticed her staring and smirked at her. She pulled him on top of her,craving his touch.

He chuckled at how hot he had gotten her so fast.He always had a way with girls, he didn't know why nor did he care. He lined himself up with her opening and pushed in quickly to get the pain she would feel over with as soon as possible.She hissed and dug her razor like nails in his back most likely drawing blood. He didn't care, he got off on pain.

"S-sorry that hurt" Lily said catching her breath.

"Its alright"he said in her ear "I like the pain" and nibbled on her ear lobe.

Biting her lip she nodded for him to continue and he did. Pulling out slowly and then pushing back in just as slow. It was so teasing to Lily. "Faster" she said finally feeling something more than pain. He obligated, quickening his thrusts to a maddening pace. Lily panted and Luke grunted every time he pushed in. With 11 inches of hot wet with pr-cum flesh pounding into her,it was easy to see why her stomach was in knots. "Luke...ah...Lu-o-ohhh more...h-hit that spot again ahhh"

Her nails in Luke's back made him teeter closer and closer to the edge. Luke's quick thrusts in side her made a new wonderful feeling build up in her stomach. She finally felt the knots come undone as she screamed his name. Her screaming his name in his ear is what did Luke in. Her beautiful moans mixing with his groans as they both reached their peaks of pleasure. 

Pushing off and out of lily, Luke laid next to her on the ground. They were both breathing heavy when his brain said fuck it. "I love you lil" he said. 

She didn't respond and he became afraid. Afraid what they did was for nothing and she didn't feel the same. He was about to apologize when he felt a pair of lips on his. "i love you too Luke" she whispered.