Chapter 5

*3rd person POV*
Luke Chiron and Michael ran to the crowd of campers just outside of the cabins. Luke yelled and camps parted for him. He stopped at what he saw. Lily had Annabeth pinned to the ground. Then Annabeth rolled and shoved Lily on her knees kicking the back of her leg. Lily grabbed Annabeths wrist and twisted flipping her over. She landed on her back. Annabeth got to her feet and pulled out a dagger. Luke's eyes widened. He ran at her and shoved her against the cabin. Luke's thumb pressed into Annabeths throat right above her collar bone,putting her in submiss. Luke knew this trick well. Just looking at a girl he could find this spot almost instantaneously. But with Annabeth it was almost too easy. She dropped the dagger. Lily breathed heavily.
"You gonna stop?" Luke asked Annie. She nodded and he let go. He turned and looked at Lily. She had a gash on her leg from her thigh to her knee and she couldn't stand well. Annabeth HAD gotten her.
*Luke's POV*
I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my cabin. Sure it was farther away but I'd do a better job cleaning the wound then commissary would. Mainly it was because she was new and they would see just how much pain she could take before she passed out. Just because they're dicks like that and they do that to every new camper we get. I sat her down on my bed as her eyes began to roll in the back of her head. She was on the brink of losing conscientious. I sighed and grabbed the first aid kit from my closet.

"L-Luke?" she said a little while later after I had finished cleaning the cut. I was busy playing on one of my seven game systems wearing only a pair of pajama pants. I looked up and gave her a smirk.

"Morning sleeping beauty" I mused. She mumbled and rolled over on her side. She gasped when she laid on her leg. She stared at me and her eyes almost popping out her head. She tried to speak but could get the words out.

*Lily's POV*

I sat staring at a shirtless HOT Luke. Then i realized something. I was wearing one of his shirts and no pants on. Plus the scar on my upper thigh that was once a cut. I couldn't mange enough strength to get words out. He sat smirking a me.

"Uh" I breathed

"What? Like what you see?" he said getting up. He strolled over to me and pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him on top of me. I giggled. "Lily I-" he began. His face changed to a worried expression. "Lily wake up'' he said.

My eyes shot open and I gasped. It was a dream. Luke sat next to me his hand on my shoulder. He looked concerned.

"Lil you okay?You woke up for a moment then just nothing you alright?'' he asked. I nodded and attempted to breath."You hungry?" He asked softly brushing the hair out of my face.

"Yeah"I said breathless from the dream. Luke went over to the far corner of the cabin where a black fridge sat. Not a mini fridge a full four door fridge with a drawer on the bottom. I looked around and realized how high tech his cabin was. Seven different game systems six 50' inch flat screen tv's. A king size bed that retracted into a panel in the wall and colored lights in the ceiling that had 4 settings:Regular,Club,color change,and romantic. Hm? Wonder how often he uses that setting. With the way he looks...NO! I don't like him like that. I think...I hope....

"What cha want?" He asked snapping me back to reality

"Um...sandwich will be fine" I told him

"Ham roast beef turkey? What" he said pulling out a drawer in the fridge.

"Surprise me" I managed to say without choking. Maybe he really did care. Or he didn't want me to die seeing as I was the main point in his quest. He was quick with making the food and handed it to me. Taking a bite I was shocked. It didn't taste like a normal sandwich. It was actually good.

Swallowing I got lost in my thoughts once again traveling onto Luke and how I may feel about him.

*Luke's POV*
I sat watching Lily eat. She even made that look good. I mentally sighed. I knew I could never be with her. Why did I have to fall for her? I hate Aphrodite sometimes. Then there was a knock on my door.

"Again" I complained" what do you want asshats"

Grover slowly opened the door.
"Your wanted at the beach Luke"
"Who is it?" I growled. He shrugged and walked away. I'm gonna kill that goat one day. I told Lily to stay where she was and took off.

It didn't take me long to get to the beach. When I got there there was a girl with auburn hair standing there. She kinda looked like Lily. Minus the fact she was in a hot pink dress with strapless heels and a purse to match.

I chuckled"Aphrodite to whom do I not owe the pleasure of seeing you once Fucking more"

"Oh Luke always a way with words" the goddess rolled her blue green eyes. Stupid magic. Who ever looked at her saw her as the most beautiful girl they could think of. For me it's Lily.

"Ok" I sighed" let's get this over with"

"Stop denying it Luke...she needs someone like you" the goddess told me

"Like me? Oh you mean a once dead traitor of Olympus who has enemy's at every Fucking corner who could kill her just to get to me? Yeah 'cause that's the life she wants." I growled loudly. The goddess only rolled her eyes.

"You have no idea what love can do Luke" she pleaded" just tell her and you won't have to live in such pain anymore"

"What do you care about me huh?" I asked" really what is so important about me Zues will kill you for even attempting to help me"

"It's a risk I'm willing to take" she sighed. I rolled my eyes and turned around. As I walked back to my cabin she called out a final thing" Just remember Luke...True Loves Kiss can conquer anything"

"This isn't Disney channel FUCK OFF"I said yelling the last part. Besides true love isn't true unless it's returned. Like she could ever love someone like me.