Chapter 3.

"Come on Shayy; please for me just come for me," Anisa begs.

"No No No, Anisa I told you I am not going to that jerks party that's final," I say loud and clear, making myself fall on the sofa.

"God why are you so stubborn and such an aunty," my own cousin says.

 Oh no not again, why is everyone calling me aunty these days. I just ignored Anisa and turn on the TV.

"So is this how it's going to be eh. You don't want to come." I just raised the volume more on the TV.

"Fine be that way don't come, Zayn was right you are such a moody aunty, you don't know how to have fun, I'm going you don't need to come, not even for me, and I thought you loved me so much." With that she left to get ready.

Urrgghhh Anisa, what is everyone's problem, if they wanna see my non-aunty side, well here ya go, ill show them my wild side and see what they have to say.

*2 HOURS LATER*

"SHAYY, IM LEAVING!" Anisa yells.

"God wait up," I say coming out of my room.

Urrgghhh why are heels sooo uncomfortable and so weird and high.

"Huh?" Anisa says, staring in shock.

"What are you doing and why are you so dressed up?" Anisa questions. 

"Uhm for your info, I'm ready to come with you, soo uuhh... I'm coming with you okay." I say a bit annoyed.

 "Really Shayy? Omg I love you so much, I knew u would come.Anisa says coming up to me giving me a giant hug.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever, I'm only doing this for you," I say, trying to get away from her bear hugs.

"Now let us go," we both say in unison.

Once we reached the house, we could totally tell from miles down that there was a party going on at Zayn's house. We parked our car and started walking down to the front door, there were drunk people all around, loud blaring music, and it was just your typical Hollywood type parties. We head in to see people drinking, dancing, and having fun.

"Hey look around and see if you can find Zayn please," Anisa says looking around.

"You mean the jerk, the donut stealer, yeah sure anything for you," I say back, getting eyes rolled back at me by Anisa.

"Boo!" Zayn yells from behind. 

Oh here we go I say, getting a nudge from Anisa.

"Hey Zayn, Cool party going on," Anisa says, looking around.

"Thanks Anisa, also glad you came, oh and happy to see auntie ji with you," he says.

Oh that jerk, I felt like punching him in the face.

"Here guys come ill introduce you to my mates," Zayn says, leading us the way. Wow his house was huge, and beautiful.

"Lads, here are those gorgeous ladies I met down at the coffee shop. Here is Anisa & here is Uhm... aunty ji," Zayn says pointing to me. Screw him man.

"have a name you know, you can stop calling me a god damn aunty, and do I look like a fricken aunty to you, huh donut stealer?" I say to him, getting eyes rolled at me from Zayn.

"Well then, ms. what's your name?" He says, quite annoyed.

I'm Shaheen, but people call me Shayy, people who I like," I say eyeing him and giving dirty looks.

"Well lads this is Shayy." I gave him a stare. "I mean here is Shaheen," Zayn said, fully annoyed.

I smirked, good going I say to myself.

"Girls these are my mates." Hi I'm Louis, I'm Liam, Niall here, and the one that looked cute, but also looked very cheeky says..."Hey pretty ladies, I'm Harry," he says with a wink. Anisa giggles. Well I see someone starting to like someone.

We spent our time dancing and drinking Red Bull, Yes RedBull not alcohol. Anisa was too busy chatting along with Harry, and I was just sitting around trying to fit in but failing badly and being a loner.

"Hey Babe, why don't you come and dance with me, you look lonely," Niall comes up and says.

"Ya think," I say back.

Niall laughs, "your one of a kind.he complinments.

"Why Thank You.i say witha smile curved on my lips.

"So wanna go dance," Niall offers.

"Sure," I said giving him my hand.

I look around to see Anisa giving me a wink. God this girl. We started dancing for a while, till I here someone's stomach grumble.

"Hehe sorry, I'm a bit hungry, mind if we go get some snacks," Niall says. Aw how cute he was blushing.

"Sure thing, I'm a bit hungry as well, let's go get some snacks to eat, and chill out.I say, quite tired of dancing.

We started heading to the kitchen until...I bump into someone. I look up and oh who else to expect, I groan.

"Can't you watch where you're going?" I say to Zayn.

"You could watch to, aunty ji." Oh this was it; I couldn't take it anymore, that donut jerk.

I took myself and threw myself on him and started pulling his hair and getting in to this full on cat fight.

"STOP, YOU IDIOTS..."

( The outfits we wear to the party: http://www.polyvore.com/party_time/set?id=90632961 the links at the side if it doesn't open here. )

 ----------------

Hey guys, so i decided because chapter 2 was pretty short, i'd post chapter 3 aswell, so here ya guys go Chappter 3.

hope you guys liked it. Also dont forget to coment down below and vote. (:

Also don't forget to Follow my blog on Tumblr at http://zaynkidesigirl.tumblr.com/ 

&

Follow me on Twitter @loveliikezarry .

Thanks xo.