Chapter 14

"I Hate Him!"

How could he...how dare he...I hate him! Why Zayn why...I ran and ran, I didn't know where I was going but I just ran down the streets of London. I couldn't keep myself together this time, the awful memories by Zayn's words today; it just brought it all up. I let out all my anger by running, I let the warm tears rolling down and just ran with all the power I had in me till...

*oomph*

"Oh, I am really sorry...did I hurt you," the familiar voice says.

I look up to see none other than...Niall.

"Oh nothing," I say looking down, making sure Niall doesn't see my horrible face.

"Oh my god Shayy, look at me and what happen, why are you crying?" He asks shocked.

"Niall, it's nothing...please just leave me..." I say trying to walk past, but Niall grabbed my arm. Now I know Niall won't leave me.

"No, Shaheen you are going to tell me what happen okay...I am not leaving you alone like this," he says.

"Niall, but I...." I say, as I broke down in tears.

I couldn't stand it I just couldn't keep it in me anymore, I just broke.

"Aww...Shaheen, come here...shh, don't worry love," Niall says bringing me in a hug.

We started walking, Niall comforting me. It was just too much; I couldn't stand what Zayn said. Urgh Zayn, I should just stop. God knows how long we were walking until Niall just suddenly stops. I look up and take in the view of where we were. We were at some kind of beach point, but the odd thing was no one was there; it was so peaceful and silent, just yourself and the beautiful nature voices.

"Niall..." I say.

"Shhh...we are going to sit here for a while okay, don't worry I am here for you and if you want you can share what happen with me, no one is going to be here to hear except me, and that to only if you trust me," he says.

We sat there just sitting peacefully for a few. It was just so peaceful, I actually liked it.

"Shayy...now are you going to talk or..." Niall says trying to help me.

"Niall, it's just that..." I say.

"Hey wait, weren't you going out to some fair with Zayn today?" he asks.

"Yeah about that..." I say looking down.

"Oh. Did Zayn say something..." he asks.

"Yes..." I say telling him the whole story of what happen.

"Aww love, I'm sorry..."

"Niall it isn't your fault, you didn't say anything, it's that jerk..." I say anger boiling up again.

"No, Shayy your wrong, I know Zayn very well...he isn't a bad guy, he is actually so sweet and soft hearted, we just don't know what's gotten into him and why he's been acting like that with you," Niall explains.

"If he is such a good guy like Louis and you say, why the fuck is he acting like this with me. What have I ever done to him?" I question.

"I don't know babe, but forget about it...please for me," Niall says.

I look up into the sky, I guess that's what I'll have to do, forget everything from the past. Niall and I just lay in the sand looking up at the sky peacefully. We spent hours lying down, we didn't know how long, till the sun started setting.