Chapter 34.

I would like to say a HUGE Thank you. I've got 2.9K reads! It's really unbelievable, I can't imagine this happening. It means alot for all the votes & reads you lovely, beautiful people give. THANKS A TONS! 

------------------------------------------------

"Dear, Sofia...is dead..." keeps echoing in my head.

If Sofia is dead, then who is this person in front of me? I was completely confused.

"T-then...who are you?" I manage to ask.

"I said...I'm Shaheen..." this evil look-alike smirks. I don't even know what to call her anymore. Either she is Sofia or she is not, I don't know.

"Tell me you bitch!" I yell. This just makes her laugh.

"Babe that is not going to make you go anywhere..."

"Where is Zayn?" I ask, completely out of the blue. I needed Zayn, I wanted him.

"He is where he needs to be. Oh, by the way...we are suppose to be leaving tonight after we see the Eiffel tower," No. Zayn and I made a plan that we would be going on the last day to see the Eiffel tower together.

"Samuel!" she shouts. There was no answer.

"Where the hell has that bitch gone...I should have never trusted him," She says in anger.

"You have to keep your mouth shut...I'll be back," she says.

Zayn's POV:

"Where do we find her?" Anisa asks. I certainly had no clue where to look. All I knew is... I need to get Shaheen, and bring her in arms to keep her safe, now.

"I-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. I take my phone out and see an unknown number calling.

"Hello?"

"Zayn...you need to find Shaheen. Quick, her life is in danger," this unknown voice says and within seconds, before I can reply he cuts the call.

"Who was that? What happen?" Anisa asks. I don't know who this person was, but now this is getting me sick to the stomach. It's all my fault, shit. I shouldn't have brought Shaheen in my life; it's my entire fucken fault.

"Zayn, bro Anisa asked you a question..." Harry interrupts my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry..." I look down. I was starting to get tears in my eyes. I don't remember the last time I ever had a water drop in my eye. Last time I cried was when Sofia left me.

"Zayn..." I feel Anisa's hand placed on my shoulder.

"Anisa...I don't know where she is. This is my fault, if I never dated her and brought her in my life, she wouldn't be in danger." I now break down, putting my face in my hands.

"Shhh...Zayn, this isn't your fault at all. I know if it were Shaheen, she would disagree to that. She loves you a lot. Even if it's only been a few months, she wouldn't have gone through these things if she didn't love you and didn't want to be with you," Anisa says, trying to make me calm.

"Zayn, you need to be strong for Shaheen..." Harry says.

I turn around to him, wiping my tears. I have to be strong and find Shaheen. I can't just sit and wimp around.