Chapter 26.

Zayn's POV:

"What if it's her...?" I say, but I don't think Sofia was serious about that.

I couldn't stop thinking. It was that day when Sofia and I were just sitting under a tree, talking about random things and out of nowhere Sofia says...

*Flashback*

"Love, what if...what if I have twin sister no one knew about," Sofia says.

"Ahahaha, what are you saying, you would know if you had a twin sister love," I laugh at her weird wonders.

"Yeah...I would know but, what if I couldn't tell anyone and what if she was bad and that's why I couldn't tell anyone about her..." She says which made me curious.

"Are you hiding something from me?" I ask.

"Oh...no love, I was just wondering, you know me always wondering about stupid things," I say.

"Are you sure?" I still ask.

"Yes, I am 100% sure...I was just wondering how it would be if I had a twin," She says.

Weird.

*End of Flashback*

What if Sofia actually had a twin sister. My mind was playing now; I didn't know what was true and what is now to come.

I should stop worrying about this and sleep, I really don't know what will happen, but all I need to care about is keeping Shaheen safe. I go upstairs and see Shaheen is still fast asleep, and I make my way to her and get under cover and drift off to sleep.

Shay's POV:

"I hate you Shaheen...I only loved Sofia, it was only because you looked exactly like her," Zayn says.

"No, Zayn...please...don't do this to me, I love you, don't leave me," I yell, as he pushes me away.

"Get off you filthy bitch, Zayn only loves me, not you..." Sofia says, as she takes Zayn away.

"Zaaaayyyn...NO!" I cry.

"Shaheen...." Someone shakes me.

"Shaheen...babe, wake up," I jolt up.

"Oh my god..." I huff, as I was all sweaty and in tears.

"Zayn..." I quickly grab him and hug him tightly.

"Oomph...Shhh...Shaheen your fine, it was just a bad dream," Zayn says as he gently sooths me down.

"Zayn...I-I thought I lost you," I cry.

"Shaheen, shhhh...what did I say, I am not going anywhere, even when you want me to leave I will not be going," Zayn says.

"I love you,"

"I love you too, Shaheen," and with that he kisses me.

I pull away from the kiss and Zayn frowns. "Your breathe stinks mate, I don't want to keep kissing you," I laugh.

"Hey, you are so mean!" Zayn says fake crying.

"Aww...I am soo sorry...NOT!" I yell, as I quickly get off the bed and run into the toilet before he starts running after me.

"HEY SHAHEEN, I WILL GET YOU BACK...YOU WONT BE ABLE TO HIDE IN THE TOILET ALL ALONG," I hear Zayn yell from outside.

"Yeah, but I am safe for now," I yell back and then start brushing.