Chapter 16.

ReCap

Yes my girlfriend...Sofia Rose, looked exactly like....

Shaheen.

-------------------------

Anisa's POV:

Oh my god, I couldn't believe it, it was just incredibly, impossibly, weird. How can someone look exactly like Shayy...this is sooo weird. As Zayn told me the story I was shocked and felt so sorry that all this had happened to Zayn. I was curious as who this girl was, I mean Zayn did so much for her and so much happened, I wanted to know how she looked, she probably looked out of this world beautiful because of what Zayn had done. Zayn hesitated, and was quite scared to show me, I could tell. As Zayn brought out the picture, I was j-just s-speechless. Everything made sense pretty much now. Zayn being like this with Shayy and being a jerk and not wanting her close, it's because of...Sofia. Shayy looked exactly like Sofia, every feature every part of her face looked exactly the same, it was just so surreal.

"Z-Zayn, how is this e-even possible, I-I just don't know what to say," I say, speechless.

"Anisa, this is what I meant, you will be shocked...yes my girlfriend looks exactly like Shaheen, your cousin," Zayn says.

"I get it now, this is why you're behaving like this with Shayy...this makes all sense now," I say, getting the story straight.

"You've been like this, because Shayy keeps reminding you off Sofia and you're afraid that you will fall for Shayy and if you do, you're afraid there will be same problems in the end, right Zayn?" I ask, making everything clear.

"Uhm...well...I-I don't know Anisa, it's just whenever I am with Shaheen, I can't help myself to think about the past and my Sofia, and I just don't want to get hurt or hurt Shayy...but I guess it goes wrong when I try to stay away and keep her safe," Zayn says, looking down and very hurt.

Aw. He was so cute and hurt, I feel so sorry, and I shall tell Shayy about this, that's the only way things will work out.

"Zayn, I'm going to tell Shay all of this, this is the only way things are going to get better between you and her, and all will be well," I tell Zayn.

"No!" Zayn says.

"What...why not?" I ask curious.

"No, if you tell her things will get even worse, I know of it, you promised you won't tell no one, I'll tell someone when I think it's the time just like I told you, okay...just please don't say a word about this to anyone," Zayn strictly says.

"Okay...I won't tell any one, trust me..." I say giving him assurance.

Now...I don't know what's going to happen, the story begins...

 Shaheen's POV:

Wow. I had the best day of my life today, it was amazing...spending the day with Niall and touring London. Oh and best part going to Madame Tussauds and finishing the day at Nando's.

"Niall, oh look at this picture, this is the best one yet," I say, showing Niall a picture that we took of us today near the London Eye.

"Yeah...that one's so cute, look at you," he says.

Niall is just so sweet. He makes my day go well, even though we've only been hanging out for two days.

"Niall, how much more are you going to eat, aren't you done already?" I ask him. We've been in Nando's for like over an hour now and Niall was still eating, I was really tired at this point now. I let a small yawn past my lips. Oops.