Chapter 20.

Zayn's POV:

"Hello, William..." Shay says.

What the hell, he fucken ruined our moment.

"What are you doing here?" I ask out of nowhere.

"Why, surprised you see me here?" he asks, fucken thinks he is smart.

"Uh...hey William...what you doing here," Shay says, breaking William and my death stares at each other.

"Oh, nothing really...just came to visit you, haven't seen you in days and haven't even texted you...so just a visit to see my beautiful," he says, oh that jerk.

"Well...you saw her face, now leave," I demand.

"Woah, woah, woah...what is the hurry, that's not nice manners now, didn't your mum tell you to invite guests in and teach you any manners now," William smirks.

"Fuck you," I say, as I march away inside the house.

That fucken jerk thinks he is smart, that...urgh. I can't even say how much I hate him and how much anger is boiling in me. He has a plan and wants to hurt Shaheen, I can't see this happening, and I won't let anything happen to her...ever.

Shay's POV:

Wow, what was that all about. Zayn acts so weird around William and you can seriously tell they both hate each other's gut; god knows what has happened between them.

"Uh...sorry about that, I don't know what is wrong with him," I shrug.

"Its okay babe, I know him well...it's just his weird nature," William says. Okay then.

"Come In," I say.

"Thanks, and also sorry to uhm...bother and interfere in whatever you guys were doing," William says.

"Aw...its okay, I don't mind at all," I say.

We go to into the living room, to find no Zayn. Where did he go?

"Uh...William, you can just sit yourself and watch some TV...I'll be just back," I say, heading towards the kitchen, Zayn might be there.

I make my way to the kitchen, and see Zayn standing by the sink looking out the window there. I wonder what's wrong. I make my way up to him and stand beside him.

"Uhm...you okay?" I ask, bit awkward, no?

"Oh, yeah I am fine..." he just says

Well then don't want to speak to me huh?

"Are you sure?" I ask. Time to annoy someone

"Yes...everything is fine," he says, not making any eye contact, nothing.

"You sure?" I ask. Hehe

"Yes...I am..."

"100% sure?" ahaha...he is probably quite annoyed

"Ahaha...Shay, it won't work with me," shit. He found out.

"What do you mean it won't work with you?" I ask, pretending to be unaware of what he said.

"You can't annoy me like that...ahaha, it won't work at all," he says, now turning around to me.

Wow, we were to close.

"Really now...you think I can't annoy you, eh?" I ask with attitude.

"Yes," he smirks.