Chapter 37.

"Hello Niall!" I practically scream through the phone.

I hear Niall chuckle from the other side. "Hello to you too, Jasmine." Jasmine? Oh yeah.

"Hello my Aladdin," I laugh.

"Someone got the time now to call me and remember me." Niall says, emphasising the 'now.'

"I'm sorry. It is just you know some problems occurred," I stutter a bit. I was debating in my head, whether to tell him or not.

"What problems?" I hear the curiosity in Niall's voice.

"Well, you know...I am...in the hospital," I stutter.

"WHAT!" Niall shouts through the phone.

"Shaheen, are you okay? Are you injured? What happen? How did you get into the hospital? Where is Zayn? What the hell are you doing right now? Why didn't you call me before? ARE YOU ALIVE?" I laugh at his sudden caring side. He is so cute and so naïve at times.

"Niall, first off...calm down, then I am obviously alive. Please, don't get worked up and worried. I am fine, I am all better, Zayn is...I actually don't know." I sigh. I don't even know if Zayn was out in the guest rooms, or even okay. I kind of feel worried.

"What do you mean you don't know where he is? Who are you with?" He asks.

"I am with...no one,"

"What the hell! You are supposed to have someone by your side," He sounded angry and really worried.

"I am fine. I sent Harry and Anisa off, and I don't know where Zayn is. We have some problems going on," I sigh.

"What problems? First tell me how you got into the hospital." Niall said.

I thought this was the right time and I need to tell Niall. So, I told him the entire story, from getting the message on the way to Paris to me getting kidnapped and also Sofia and Bella. I still wonder who Bella is and what she wanted. Was she Sofia's twin? Oh my, we are triplets.

"What the frick..." Niall was surprised.

"Yeah, I know tell me about it."

"Do you want me to tell Louis and Liam the story?" he asks.

"Yeah, I think it's good if you do. I don't want them thinking I didn't want to tell them."

"Okay, I'll tell them and you go have some rest okay."

"Okay, I'll talk to you later."

"Call me if you need anything. It's only because you said not to come, or right when you said you were in the hospital I was going to immediately get in my car and drive there." I giggle at his cuteness.

"Thank you, I love you for that." I smile, even though he can't see me.

"Bye love." With that I put my phone away.

I need some rest. I should go to sleep.

Zayn's POV:

I stir around in the chair. It was really uncomfortable and I couldn't really sleep. After my little tree attack, I came back to the hospital to wait in the guest rooms. I couldn't leave Shaheen. I needed to be beside her.