Chapter 6.

"SHAYYY WHERE ARE YOU?" I rub my eyes and take in the view, where was I?

I hear Louis and Anisa yelling from outside. I look around and my gaze went down to who I was beside. I was beside a half naked sleeping Zayn, yes the Zayn who I hate, who I think is a jerk and the one who is just beautiful. What the hell am I thinking? But I couldn't take my gaze away. His perfect toned abs, they looked so sexy. I look down to his sexy bare abs.

"You should shut your mouth or you'll catch a fly," I look up to Zayn's face his eyes wide open; I turn around, my cheeks heating up.

"By the way, how did you get here, and when I mean get here, how are you in MY bed, sleeping beside me?" Zayn asks. Shit.

"I don't know I was looking for the toilet last night and came in but..." I say getting interupted.

"Instead you wanted to snoop around and see how my room was and take something against me again, like the bitch you are," Zayn says interrupting me.

"What the hell is your problem Zayn, let me finish, for you information, I didn't snoop around I was just taking a look at your walls, and then I came to see who was sleeping and when I turned to leave you fricken grabbed on to my arm, I couldn't take your damn grip of it, and so I don't know how I just fell asleep ok. So shut the hell up and don't call me a bitch, you jerk." I got up angry and turned to leave.

Just then Zayn grabbed me from behind and turned me around, inches apart. I couldn't help but stare into his eyes. I never noticed his eyes were so gorgeous and just a beautiful chocolaty color. We just stare into each other's eyes till...

"Uhm," Louis & Anisa cough.

Zayn lets go and we turn around.

"Ooo what's happening here, we see?" Louis asks with a wink.

Both Louis and Anisa having wide smirks on their faces.

"Uhh nothing mate," Zayn says scratching the back of his head. He looked so hot. Oh god Shaheen you're going crazy.

"Okay, whatever you say guys...anyways Harry is making breakfast downstairs, we just came to check if you two are okay and not fighting again, that's all," says Louis.

Anisa and Louis went down. I turn to walk away when... Zayn grabbed my arm again. I turned around and looked down to his hand around my arm, Zayn looked down also and let my arm go quickly.

"Look Shaheen, I know we didn't start out on good terms and haven't been getting along well, but for my mates and for Anisa, can we at least for their sake pretend in front of them that we get along, on the inside you can hate me as much, but on the outside just show them that," Zayn suggests.

"I..." I didn't know what to say, I just nodded and went down for some breakfast.

"GOOD MOORNING guys!" I say as I come in the kitchen.

Niall gobbling down all the pancakes as fast as he can as Harry made them, Anisa standing beside him acting all cute and Louis and Liam doing their things on the laptop. I went to sit myself next to Niall.

"Can I have some pancakes too," I ask Niall, which was a wrong idea, i guess.

"Excuse me, what did you just ask me?" Niall questions.

"Uhhh..." comes out from me.

"Babe you can ask Niall to share anything...except his food.  Just never ask him to share food of his," Harry explains, giving me some pancakes.

"Some syrup?" Harry asks.

"Yes Please," I say.

How I miss our Canadian maple syrup.

"Hey Shayy, don't you just miss our pure Canadian maple syrup?" Anisa asks. Wow Anisa just stole what I was thinking. But as i always say "great and sexy minds think alike" I giggle to myself.

"What happen?" Anisa asks curious.

"Nothing, it's just that you and I were missing our syrups at the same time," I say.

"Well, Great and sexy mind think alike" Anisa says again, stealing my words. We had a laugh.

"What's so funny guys?" Zayn says coming into the kitchen.

"Oh, nothing just these sexy girls always thinking alike," Harry says winking at Anisa. Aw how cute and Anisa blushing.

We all dug in and ate our breakfast, then just went to chill and watch TV.  I went to go freshen up and as I went up the stairs, *bump* ... god, not again. I look up and I see Zayn. Urgh this is so annoying.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," I say before we get into another fight.

"Its okay, I don't mind at all," he says in return.

 Wow I thought he was going to get all angry again, but then I also remembered that he did say we need to pretend in front of other's we get along. But there was no one around. Oh well I just went upstairs to freshen up. I came down stairs to everyone playing twister, gosh these people, they act like such kids.

"Uhm Anisa want to go home, I want to change I kind of feel uncomfortable wearing this dress  since yesterday, and it kind of stinks like alcohol," I ask Anisa.

"Okay...actually, hey why don't you guys come along as well, we can go to our flat and then after we freshen up and show you guys around, we can go out for lunch. We are kind of new here, so it'd be nice to go around with someone who actually knows the place," Anisa suggests.

"Yeah that'd be awesome," Louis shouts and jumps up in the air. Haha that kid, he acts like a 6 year old.

"Shayy can you quickly go call Zayn from upstairs, and say we all are going, if he wants to come along," Louis asks.

I know why he did that, all these lot just want Zayn and I to get along and they think by doing this would, gosh they just don't get how much I hate that jerk...uhm which is kind of hot. I went up stairs, I was going to open the door, but I hear someone's soft voice from behind Zayn's room. I open a bit and see Zayn sitting by the window, singing. Wow... 

 -----------------

Hey hey hey guys, another chapter posted up.

Hope you guys enjoy it & dont forget to comment down below, vote and keep the reads going.

Thanks all. xo