Chapter 18.

Zayn's POV:

What the hell. Why is he here, what is he doing, and most importantly why is Shay with him. He isn't very good news now. Shit is going to happen.

"You know each other?" Shay asked confused as to how I know William's name.

"Yes Shay, I know Zayn very well," William says with a smirk on him. Fuck him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask which came out cold and rude.

"Oh, are you not happy to see me Zayn?" William asked, with those evil smiles. God why can't anyone see this guy is evil and horrible.

"Okay, guys lets go have some fun, it's getting awkward," Anisa says breaking the tension and anger.

We all sat around to chill for a bit, Anisa and Harry, having their moments and Shay chatting away with William. What the hell, what is going on here. I sat there awkwardly on my phone just surfing around, till Anisa called us for dinner. Finally...

"You guys come table is ready!" Anisa yells out.

We all make our way to the table Shay and the rest go ahead and I walk slowly behind. William comes by and pushes past me with his shoulder. Fuck that fucking jerk. He is going to hurt Shay; I know why he is here.

We all sat awkwardly at the dinner table, Anisa beside Harry, in front of them were Shay and William, and Niall in front and I on the opposite side of Niall.

"Okay, it's getting to be really awkward here, don't you guys think?" Shay says, trying to make it seem not so awkward. Ha, yeah right impossible.

"Yeah love, it really is," William agreed with Shay. Screw that jerk.

My anger was boiling in me, I hated seeing William in front of me, and that to Shay the replica of Sofia with him. This is not going to happen.

We all had our yummy dinner and all sat and had conversations amongst ourselves.

"Zayn, can you come with me, I want to talk to you..." Anisa says, dragging me outside.

We stand outside on the balcony...I know why Anisa has called me.

"Zayn...uh...is William Fernando, that William that was engaged to Sofia?" Anisa asks.

I knew she was going to ask.

"Yes...he is, and he is back, he knew about Shay and how she looks exactly like Sofia," I say.

"Oh my god! What now?" Anisa asks, shocked written all over her face.

"I don't know, but I know William isn't great news, and isn't safe for Shay...Shay is going to get hurt," I say.

I think William is the one, who sent those anonymous texts to me, and is threatening me. This isn't right, he is going to hurt Shay, the girl I like...YES I GOD DAMN SAID IT! I have a liking in Shay. This isn't because she looks like Sofia...I don't think it is that at all. The thing is I this is why I can't be with her, I will cause problems and I'll hurt her and I won't be able to see that, also I don't know if she has the same feelings back.

"Zayn, what are we going to do now? I mean we can't just kick him out, everyone is going to ask what's going on and they will have questions, which you will have to answer," Anisa states.

Anisa was right; we can't do that and top it all there will be a lot of questions we would have to face. I will have to take care of this myself.

"Anisa, you know what...we will have to take care of this ourselves, I don't want anyone getting worried or hurt and more importantly to find out about my past...so Anisa you will have to help me and be with me in this," I say.