Chapter 33.

Zayn's POV:

I am so exhausted. I make my way to the hotel and get into the elevators. I can't wait to go to my baby, I have been missing Shay.

"Hey Zayn, wait up." I hear someone call. I turn around and see Harry and Anisa coming forward.

"Where is Shay?" I thought she would be with them.

"She left after touring with us. She was pretty tired," Anisa says.

"Oh okay. Let's go up and scare her," Harry suggests.

"Don't think that's a good idea, love." Anisa says.

"You guys are such party poopers." Harry pouts. He is such a drama queen.

We head up stairs and knock on the door, no answer.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"We don't know," Anisa says. I knock on the door again and turn the knob, it opens. She didn't lock it?

"Shaheen..." I say her name. I hear music coming from the balcony.

"She's probably out there." I say.

"Okay, we will be going to our room, catch ya later." Harry says, and pushes Anisa out quickly.

"Baby..." I say, going out on the balcony. I put my arms around her waist, her back facing me. She jumps a little by my touch.

"Zayn...your back," She says, but she had a bit of an English accent.

"Doing good on your British accent," I smile and kiss her cheeks.

"Oops," She says, and jumps a bit again when I kiss her.

I wonder what's wrong. She never jumps at my touch, well not when I kiss her at least.

"Is everything okay?" I ask. She raises her eyebrow.

"Yes everything is fine. Why ask?" She says.

"Just."

"So, how was your touring?" I ask.

"My touring?" It came out more like a question.

"Oh yeah, my touring...it was fun. Paris is a beautiful place,"

"It is...but not as beautiful as you," I say and she giggles, odd. She would normally roll her eyes at me and call me cheesy.

"Alright, want to go out and eat with Harry and Anisa?" I ask.

"No." She says suddenly.

"Huh?"

"I mean...yeah sure," She smiles and kisses my cheek. Shay walks in and goes over to her bags. I walk over to our bed and text Harry.

To: Stupid Styles

Hey mate, we are going out to eat, be ready in 15.

I text him and within seconds he replies back with an okay. I look over at Shay and see what she was doing. She kept taking out all the clothes she bought and looked like she was cussing. She's been acting weird.

"Is everything okay?" I ask again.

Shay turns around and looks up at me. "Yes, everything is fine Zayn. Why are you asking?" She asks.