Chapter 10.

Harry's POV:

I woke up to the sun shining in on me, what a nice dream I had last night. Anisa and I, I can't even. I think I'm falling for her, I just can't believe it. Her beautiful smile, her deep brown eyes, her bubbly and fun personality...I think I'm in love.

"Hazz!!" Someone, who I think is Louis, yells. He charges in my room.

" Yes Boo Bear?" I say.

"What are you doing still in bed? We need to go and get things for movie night tonight and the girls are going to be coming here as well," Louis says hurrying me up.

"Yeah, Yeah, your Eleanor and Liam's Danielle are coming big deal,"

I say. I should've invited Anisa to come along, I'm such an idiot. Louis started laughing and smirking.

"What Louis?" I ask curious.

"Harry, Oh Harry...you cannot hide your feelings, isn't that right now?" Louis says. What I didn't get what he was trying to say.

" Harry I can, actually not just me, we all can tell that you have some feelings for Anisa and fancy her now; it's kind of obvious," he laughs.

"So, Zayn thought it would be nice if Shaheen and Anisa join us for movie night as well, so all the girls can get to know each other, Zayn and Shaheen can become better friends, and you and Anisa can have time together," Louis says. I jump up and squeeze Louis in a hug.

"Thank you, thank you sooo much!" I say.

"Harry, don't thank me for inviting Anisa, thank Zayn," he says.

"Yeah, your right Louis I should go to Zayn, I haven't spent much time with him either, I've been hanging out with Anisa a lot and my attention is on her, I forgot about Zayn and I and our sexy Bromance," I say with a wink.

"HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME HAZ? WHAT ABOUT OUR SEXY BROMANCE, WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO LARRY?" Louis yells and fake sobs.

"Uhm...naah, I think I should go to Zayn," I laugh.

"You hurt me so much, it's not even funny, I'm breaking up with you Haz, this is enough," Louis says fake hurt, walking out my room.

"Louis, I'm going to go shopping with Zayn today ok," I yell out.

"Fine, do whatever you want, I'm done with you," Louis yells back. I laugh.

I run into the toilet to get ready, I freshen up and come out going into my closet. I quickly put on my black skinny jeans and white V-neck shirt. I head out to Zayn's room. Gosh is he still sleeping. I open the door and see Zayn doing his hair. God Zayn and his vain self, he loves his hair so much, you can never mess his hair or never know what would happen to you.

"ZAYN!! Come on enough with your hair, we need to go shopping for movie night," I say.

"Okay, okay...i thought you were going with Louis though?" Zayn says curious.

"Naah I thought of going with you today," I say with a smile.

"Alrighty sexy, let us go," Zayn says.

Anisa's POV:

"ANISA ANISA ANISA!! WAKE UP YA SLEEPY HEAD!" I hear Shaheen yelling, while jumping on my bed.