Chapter 19.

Zayn's POV:

I finally did it. I said what I had to and let out my feelings I am done for.

"Shay, do you?" I ask, once again.

"Zayn, can I have some time alone...please," she says, as she turns around and looks out at the moonlight.

I just nodded and headed out, I was afraid of what the answer might be and what am I going to do if she doesn't like me back.

I walk out to see the rest watching a movie and enjoying themselves.

"Zayn, where were you? Shay was looking for you," Anisa says, as she looks up at me.

"Yeah, I saw her already...I was up to have a smoke," I say back.

I felt bad; I shouldn't have kissed her, what if she really didn't like me. I ruined our friendship again, fuck my life.

"Zayn, bro are you okay?" Niall says.

"Yeah mate, I am fine...just not feeling well, maybe," I convince.

"Are you sure?" Harry asks. God why are they all of a sudden behind me.

"Zayn, can I talk to you?" Anisa asks.

Anisa gets up and starts walking towards the kitchen I believe. I look at Harry to make sure he wasn't disapproving of this; he just nods his head with a smile. I got up and headed towards the kitchen.

"Zayn, what is bothering you? You know you can tell me right," Anisa says.

I guess, I can...Anisa is like a really close friend now; I have never, ever let myself out to anyone like I have to Anisa.

"Anisa, I ruined my friendship again..." I say, as I look down.

"What do you mean?" she asks, confused.

"I kissed her, I told her I like her...I kissed Shay," I let myself out.

"Oh my god, really! This is great news Zayn, what did she say back?" Anisa says excitement in her eyes. I guess she was happy that I made a move on, because she knows how much I have grown feelings for Shay.

"She didn't say a thing. She was shocked at first as I kissed her, but she did kiss back...though she didn't say if the feelings were mutual," I say.

"Aww...Zayn, don't feel bad about that, if she kissed you back that means she does have some sort of feelings towards you and I know her really well, I know she likes you Zayn, just give her some time," Anisa says, making me feel not as hurt from before.

Anisa was right, she asked to have some time alone, and I guess I have to give her some space. I think I did this too soon, it wasn't right for me to do. But I like her and I won't give up, that I know of.

Shay's POV:

I don't know what to do, this is all such a big mess and a lot of drama, and I can't take it anymore. There are also so many questions in my head; I need god damn answers to. But right now the big question is...

Do I like Zayn?

God, I can't get the kiss out of my head, I know it meant something. It meant something to Zayn and I felt weird in the kiss as well, I just don't know what to do.

I should just forget about it right now, and think about this later...but I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.

I go downstairs to see Harry and Niall laughing at something on their phones and well I couldn't see Anisa and Zayn around.