Chapter 22.

"HELLO!!! HELLO!!" I yell, but there was no sign of no one, not even William.

I was afraid, and I most of all I wanted to get out...I'm getting sick. Zayn!

I thought of all the moments from before, I knew I was going to die soon, there is no chance. I started to go through my memories, my past was quite a heart break, but to know I am dying, I loved my life...I don't want to die soon, not just yet, I need to tell Zayn, I need to tell him... I love him.

"Well, well, well...how's my little princess doing?" William says, as he walks in.

"Fuck off!" I yell.

"Ah, I see you're very stubborn, still won't listen to me right?" he states, and questions with a smirk.

"Want to hear a voice of your love?" he asks. My love?

He reaches in his pocket to take out a cell phone, my phone!

"HEY! Give me back my phone!" I yell, trying to get my hands out of the grip of the rope, but no use.

He dials someone's number, god...what is he doing.

"Here, I'll put it on speaker so you can talk..." he says, as he puts it on speaker I hear the rings going.

The person on the other side William dialed picks up.

"Hello?" he question. Oh my god! That familiar voice.

"ZAYYYYNNN!" I yell.

"OH MY GOD, SHAHEEN!" he screams back through the phone, I can tell he was worried sick.

"Shut up, my ears are going to burst..." William says.

"Now, Zayn listen to me carefully, if you want to meet your pretty little girl...come where I tell you...and alone," William orders, as he tells him the directions and address.

"ZAYN...NO PLEASE DON'T COME, DON'T COME...YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER!" I cry through the phone.

"Shut up bitch!" William says, as he pulls my hair from the back, as I let a loud shriek of pain.

"SHAHEEN...ARE YOU OKAY, FUCK...DAMN WILLIAM BETTER NOT FUCKEN DO ANYTHING TO HER, GET THAT!" Zayn yells through the phone.

"Then get here quick bitch..." William says, as he cuts the call.

"SCREW YOU WILLIAM...WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME...OR ZAYN!" I yell in his face.

He punches me in my stomach, leaving me in a deep pain, and hot tears coming down my cheeks.

"Don't fucken yell at me get that bitch, and what I want is Zayn dead and you in my arms," he says.

William leaves the barn, and leaves me laying there in pain...I let out a cry, what did I ever do to deserve this, but the question still is...

Why does William want Zayn dead...?

Zayn's POV:

I was afraid this was going to happen, fuck.

"You guys get out, please I need to go alone...I know where Shay is," I tell the boys, and Anisa.

"No, Zayn we will be there for you...it isn't safe for you to go alone, what if he has weapons and attacks?" Liam says.